Viewing 39 posts - 41 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Jokes Please- Amuse Me
  • CharlieMungus
    Free Member
    bigG
    Free Member

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

bamford
    Free Member

What do you call a Mexican fireman?
    José

I had a crazy dream that I weighed less than a thousandth of a gram. I was like, 0mg!

AlexSimon

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can’t even get into my own pants.

There are two rules for success: 1.) Don’t share everything.

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. “Yes” is the answer.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Just had white paint spilt down me. No its not, its Tippex. I stand corrected.

What did the fish say when it bumped into a wall?

Damn!

RichJJ
    Free Member

3 Blokes walked into a bar

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch.

keefus
    Free Member

Fella buys a packet of mixed flavour condoms. Raspberry, Banana, Raspberry etc. He says to his wife “lets play a game, I will put one on and you have to guess what flavour it is” She agrees. She goes under the blankets and says “cheesey quavers?” He says “for f8cks sake give me a chance to put one on!”

bigG
    Free Member

What do you call a gay Arab?

Abdulpullmatool

khani
    Free Member

Went to the hospital today to have mole removed from my penis.
    RSPCA said i’d just get a warning this time!!

Cougar

Astronaut #1: Bother. I can’t seem to open up this milk.

Astronaut #2: In space, no one can. Here, use cream.

Cougar

A scientist today has invented a bra that stops boobs bouncing up and down and prevents nipples from sticking out in the cold.

His colleagues have kicked his head in.

kevj
    Free Member

Two rastafarians are sitting on the beach bored.

One says to the other, “I know, lets have an emotions party. All dem guests have to come dressed as aaan emotion”

So, a few phone calls later all the rastas on the island were invited.

Knock Knock! The first rasta opens the door to see another rasta with a posse of babes dancing around and up and down him. He has a big FO spliff in one hand and a winning lottery ticket in the other.

“I” he proclaims “Have come as – happiness”

“Come on in, enjoy they party” says the second rasta.

Knock knock on the door and there was another rasta standing there in a black suit, tears in his eyes and a coffin festooned with the word ‘Mother’ in flowers.

“I have come as sadness”.

Knock on the door and the ratas go to answer.

This time there are two rastas standing in the porch, both stark bollock naked, The first is ‘cupping’ his todger in a bowl of custard and the second is standing there with a huge smile on his face and a pear engorging his manhood.

(In your finest rasta accent if you please!)

“I am fookin dis-custard”

“And I, am deep in dis-pear”

samuri
    Free Member

WARNING: Don’t join the Tesco dating service. I did and got a bag for life.

Just found my uncle has died and left me a Rolex. Hope it’s not a wind up.

My girlfriend has just be me I could make a car out of spaghetti.
    You should have seen the look on her face as I drove pasta.

I hate people who think they’re worse off than everyone else.
    My mate Derek is brilliant, had a bad accident, lost his voice and his legs. Does he make a song and dance about it? Does he hell!!

Just got back from my mates funeral. He died after being hit on the head by a tennis ball.
    It was a lovely service.

My mate told me he is thinking of getting a divorce because his wife hasn’t spoken to him for two months.
    I told him to think very carefully about that. Women that good are hard to find.

seven
    Free Member

Q – How many atheists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    A – None. Atheists don’t see the light.

Q – What do you get when you cross a Jehovah’s Witness with an atheist?
    A – Someone who knocks on your door for no apparent reason.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

What do you call a gay Englishman?

Graemecockrider

fisha
    Free Member

2 flies on a poo
    one farts
    the other says
    “dya mind? i’m trying to eat”

bigG
    Free Member

CharlieMungus – Member
    What do you call a gay Englishman?
    Graemecockrider

I can see what you did there, very droll. Particularly for those of us from north of the border

globalti
    Free Member

The Potato King was sick of his three princess daughters moping around the palace so he summoned them to his chamber.

(Pam Ayers rustic accent needed here) “Daughters,” he commanded, “It is time for you to marry. Go out and find yourselves a suitable potato husband and report back to me one year from now.”

A year passed and the three daughters returned to tell their father how they had got on.

“My first daughter… tell me who you married!”

“Well Father,” replied the first daughter, “ I met a lovely Jersey Royal and I married him!”

“Very good! Very good!” chortled the Kind proudly. “Daughter number two?”

“Ooh Father, I met a lovely King Edward and I married him!”

“Excellent! Excellent!” smiled the King. “Now, daughter number three – how did you get on?”

(Sad voice here) “Well Father, I’m afraid I must disappoint you. I married….. I married….. Desmond Lynam”

“Desmond Lynam? Desmond Lynam?” shouted the King, enraged. “He’s just a common tater!”

globalti
    Free Member

A bloke walks in to a butcher’s shop with a dachshund on a lead.

“Oi!” says the butcher, “You can’t bring that dog in here, it’s not allowed. Can’t you read?”

“I can’t because I’m blind” replies the bloke, “and anyway this is my guide dog.”

“Guide dog?” scoffs the butcher. “That’s no guide dog. Guide dogs are usually labradors or retrievers!”

“Well what kind of dog is this then?” asks the bloke in a puzzled voice.

“It’s a dachshund!”

“Those lying bastards down at the blind centre!” mutters the bloke. “They told me it was a labrador…..!”

bigthunder
    Free Member

Hear about the dyslexic devil worshipper? He sold his soul to santa.
    There was also the dyslexic agnostic that didnt believe in dogs.
    Or the dyslexic pimp that bought a warehouse and filled it with destitutes.

I will go get my coat.

bigthunder
    Free Member

2 scottish poofs – Ben Doon and Phil McCracken. Theyve got a pal called Hugh Janus as well.

bigthunder
    Free Member

Blokes sitting in a boozer enjoying a quiet pint and a read of the paper. Fella comes in and sits down next to him – problem is he stinks. First guy says. Look mate no offence or that but you smell really bad. Second fella says yeah sorry about that – ive shit myself! First guy says thats **** horrible – arent ya gonna go and get cleaned up? The second guy says no Ive not finished yet.

GrahamS

A teddy bear is working on a building site.
    He goes for a tea break and when he returns he notices his pick has been stolen.The bear is angry and reports the theft to the foreman.

The foreman grins at the bear and says “Oh, I forgot to tell you, today’s the day the teddy bears have their pick nicked.”

canibearaindogtoo
    Free Member

Why shouldn’t you go to the Ukraine if you have a hole in your pants?

Chernobyl fallout.

Too sexist?

rossi46
    Free Member

A serial killer has stabbed 6 people with knitting needles…

Police said in a statement last night.. He seems to be following some sort of pattern!!!

rossi46
    Free Member

Great stuff! Keep them coming, i’ll put the kettle on!

xiphon
    Free Member

canibearaindogtoo – That joke also starts with “Why do you never buy Ukrainian underpants?”

bighendo
    Free Member

Our lass just whispered in my ear..
    “Tonight I’m going to give you super sex”,
    I said, — “I think i’ll have the soup”

bighendo
    Free Member

in the kitchen this morning I found my wife face down and not breathing,
    I panicked, I didn’t know what to do!… Then I remembered,
    McDonald’s do breakfast till 10:30!!

bighendo
    Free Member

A student doctor asked his consultant;
    “Why don’t we perform smear tests on women over 75?”
    consultand replies;
    “Have you ever tried to seperate a cheese toastie?”

Pz_Steve

Did you hear about the dyslexic rock star? He choked on his own Vimto

bighendo
    Free Member

I was shagging this bird over her kitchen table when we heard the front door open…
    She said ‘It’s my husband, Quick try the back door…
    Thinking back afterwards I really should have legged it,
    but you don’t get an offer like that everyday!!

bigthunder
    Free Member

How many birds with pmt does it take to change a light bulb? Just **** one allright!

muddyman
    Free Member

what dyou call a sikh with one leg ??

balan-singh !

muddyman
    Free Member

bloke : dyou like chicken ?

bird : yes i do actualy

bloke : you can suck my knob if you like its fowl !!

muddyman
    Free Member

bloke ; dyou like beef ?

bird : yes i do as it goes

bloke : you can suck my knob if you like its dripping !!

makkag
    Free Member

Paddy & Mick are walking down the High street when they see a sign in a shop window “Suits £15, Jackets £10, Trousers £7”.

Paddy says to Mick, “Jaysus, look at dem prices. We could buy a load of that kit, take it back to Dublin and make a **** killing”

Mick says “You’re right, but if they twig we’re Oirish, they’ll never sell it to us”

So Paddy goes into the shop and in his best English accent says “Can I please have 20 suits, 30 Jackets and 30 pairs of trousers?”

“You’re Irish aren’t you?” says the bloke.

“****” says Paddy, “how did you know?”

“Because this is a dry cleaners!”

makkag
    Free Member

My girlfriend thinks Im a stalker.....Well shes not exactly my girlfriend

makkag
    Free Member

I saw a fat bird down the pub, her T-shirt said – Watch out, I’m a maneater!

I went up to her and said “Excuse me love, about your T-shirt slogan.”

She stopped me and angrily said “Oh let me guess, you want to know how many men I’ve eaten?! Well I can’t help my size you know!”

I said “Actually no, I wasn’t going to say that at all.”

She looked happier and smiled as she said “Oh yes, what did you want to say then?.”

“That’s not how you spell Manatee.”

While in China , a man is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time he is there.

A week after arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots.

Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor.

The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.

The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, ‘I’ve got bad news for you, you’ve contracted Mongolian VD. It’s very rare and almost unheard of here, we know very little about it.

The man looks a little perplexed and says, ‘Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, Doc.’

The doctor answers, ‘I’m sorry, there’s no known cure. We’re going to have to amputate your penis.’

The man screams in horror, ‘Absolutely not! I want a second opinion.’

The doctor replies, ‘Well, it’s your choice. Go ahead, if you want but surgery is your only choice.’

The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he’ll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims, ‘Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vewy ware disease.’

The guy says to the doctor, ‘Yeah, yeah, I already know that but what can we do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis!’

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs. ‘Stupid American docttah, always want to opawate. Make more money dat way. No need to amputate!’

Oh, Thank God!’ the man replies.

‘Yes,’ says the Chinese doctor, ‘wait two weeks. Faw off by itself!’

and finaly !

My neighbours…………. The lesbians next door…… asked me what I would like for my birthday.

I was quite surprised when they gave me a Rolex.

It was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said, “I wanna watch.”

flange
    Free Member

I think some people need to seriously think about what they’re typing…

Viewing 39 posts - 41 through 79 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘Jokes Please- Amuse Me’ is closed to new replies.