Home Forums Chat Forum Jam Shed Red Wine – Disturbed sleep

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Jam Shed Red Wine – Disturbed sleep
  • augustuswindsock

Can’t comment on Jamshed wine, but a dram of talisker scotch puts me into a seriously foul mood, don’t get it with cheap blends!

zomg

The occupational therapists giving a return to work course to long Covid sufferers for my local foundation trust suggested restricting drinking to no later than lunchtime for the sake of sleep quality. I thought this was hilarious, but perhaps a bottle of Jam Shed would go down better with breakfast or lunch. Food for thought.

ransos
    Free Member

I’ve found increasingly that half a bottle of red is my limit, or I’ll have disturbed sleep and a headache the next day. But then I wouldn’t sink 6 pints during a football match.

Caher

Quite tempted to try this wine next Friday, for the sake of science. Haven’t had a decent dream for ages.

slowoldman

I think the conclusion from this is that you should stick to drinking good quality wine with reputable provenance, rather than some strange mix from various countries and sources.

I’ve never had Jam Shed (the name would put me off plus I’m not keen on Malbec) but apparently it is from Mendoza in Argentina which is typical Malbec country.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.