Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • It's not just cyclists who suffer idiots ( a little bit sweary)
  • iolo
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LreWfR_p__M[/video]

The car drivers actions and response beggars belief.

MoreCashThanDash

Everyone seemed remarkably calm in the circumstances! 😯

aracer
    Free Member

Well the bikers do at least live up to normal stereotypes, overtaking on solid yellows

Junkyard
    Free Member

Victim blaming there aracer?
    Daft overtake move – well against the rules- but the driver committed assault with a deadly weapon

Amazed how calm they all were and how the driver did not even seen angry or remorseful for what he did

aracer
    Free Member

I don’t think I suggested it was the biker’s fault 😉

I’m not at all amazed by the driver’s response – standard driver’s entitlement.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Oh the edinburgh …well played 😛

GrahamS

Scary.

Typical “punishment” behaviour: trying to teach someone respect for the law by attempting to murder them.

And he sees absolutely nothing wrong with that.

wordnumb
    Free Member

I’m not at all amazed by the driver’s response – standard driver’s entitlement.

Not really. Standard response would’ve been “Should’ve been there, didn’t see you.” Saying “I don’t care” when you’ve just knocked someone off a bike is pretty messed up.

aracer
    Free Member

It’s just a different form from the normal, but based on exactly the same mindset.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

If nothing else it does just show how strange some folk are

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Blimey. At least no one pulled a firearm out.

Pigface
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/dONyv-Cwkoo[/video]

Cougar

Jesus F Christ.

I read this in the YT comments:

“William Crum (68) was arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon on Monday”

“As for Sanders, police say he’s now been cited for passing in a no-passing zone and driving with an invalid license.”

the old dude has been in trouble with motor vehicles multiple times, has spent 2 years in jail from previous crimes.

(then I stopped reading as it started turning into the typical anti-bike frothing.)

jekkyl

both them videos are all a bit deliverance, squeal lil piggy squeal.

Cougar

One thing that struck me about both of the videos. I’ve never understood the mentality of jumping on a top end sportsbike in a sodding t-shirt, not even any gloves FFS. In that second video, the poster is on a CBR 1000-RR (as per the comments) and his mate looks to be on a big Kwak of some flavour. They’re not exactly tame rides.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Well played aracer, well played.

anagallis_arvensis

Great headbut, like that!

aracer
    Free Member

Does he not have a lawyer advising him to stop digging?

iolo
    Free Member

Wow, what a repulsive man he is.

beermonst3r44
    Free Member

Headbutt someone with a helmet on really ? I’d have gave him a throat punch and stamped on him.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Never ceases to amaze me that someone can become so incensed with someone else on the road that they’ll happily do something that could easily kill them to prove a point

And yes, that second guy needs a throat punch in front of his kids then spat on

anagallis_arvensis

Headbutt someone with a helmet on really ? I’d have gave him a throat punch and stamped on him.

Stand back everyone, internet hard nan alert!!!!

duckman

In the second clip,the guy on the bike posted a video of his mate committing assault and removes my sympathy on watching the initial part of the film. Which is a pity as the guy in the first one needed it SO much more!

hammyuk
    Free Member

Do you not think the fact he deliberately tried to take him off the bike by being in the middle of the road and driving straight at him. Then straight off being aggressive and going for the biker before being shown he isn’t quite the toughman he thinks he is isn’t reasonable?
    I’d not only have headbutted him – I’d have kicked his nuts into the back of his mouth and then handed them to the repulsive gobshite of a wife to hold on to.

duckman

Deliberately? I didn’t think it was deliberate. Shite driving,but does he not suggest his kids distracted him?

aracer
    Free Member

No, that’s not what he’s saying. You need to watch the follow up video – the biker shows a clip of him riding past the house of the chap in the pickup, with the pickup about to join the road. Apparently the chap in the pickup thought the biker was endangering his kids (who were unbelted in the back of the pickup at that point) by riding too fast, and spent 20 minutes driving around searching out the bikers before that incident. He deliberately drove at them.

IMHO he should have got a few kicks whilst he was down, and I’m really not a hardman normally, in real life or behind the keyboard.

aracer
    Free Member

A bit long intro, go to 45s:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVaisMZuTT4[/video]

GrahamS

The comments section suggests that the two bikers had, on a previous occasion, posted videos of themselves doing 170mph+ in that neighbourhood. Which suggests they are not entirely innocent on the “endangering other road users” front.

v8ninety

Nobbers will be nobbers shocker. So many people doing stupid things in these videos that it’s painful to watch.

And as for those on this thread who are advocating extreme violence as a justified reaction; take a look at yourselves, and explain to me how that is massively different from what the old chap did in the first video. You are not suggesting self defence, you are suggesting an escalation of violence as a perfectly acceptable reaction to a perceived wrong. It’s no wonder that the human race continues to **** itself up; here we have in evidence the exact same bullshit justifications for violence that are reeled out in the Middle East, in Northern Ireland, in Central Africa and in school playgrounds across the world. Grow the **** up, escalation of violence for retribution is never going to solve anything.

anagallis_arvensis

Grow the **** up, escalation of violence for retribution is never going to solve anything.

When someone has just almost killed you and us squaring up to your mate I would say its justified. Had the head buter gone in for more I would see your point, but it certainly calmed the truck driver down.

v8ninety

When someone has just almost killed you and us squaring up to your mate I would say its justified. Had the head buter gone in for more I would see your point, but it certainly calmed the truck driver down.

And could be justified as preemptive self defence at a push I suppose, seeing as he did it once and didn’t continue to lay into the mouth breather. It definitely lost the bikers what little moral high ground they were occupying though.

However, I wasn’t primarily referring to that episode, more the classic keyboard warriors advocating throat punches and kicking/stamping shenanigans. Stay classy people.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Crazy people on the road.

Stay safe people!

duckman

Ah right,I had only watching the initial video,didn’t realise there was a back story. The trucker and the first biker weren’t even close to fighting,the second guy just laid into him. If the stories in the comments about the 170mph+ videos,them they are a pair of dicks as well. In t-shirts…on sports bikes…at high speed…which also makes them candidates for a Darwin award.

v8ninety

and explain to me how that is massively different from what the old chap did in the first video.

No? Thought not.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘It's not just cyclists who suffer idiots ( a little bit sweary)’ is closed to new replies.