• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • It's June, so of course I've just ordered mud tyres……
  • DrP

This weather is getting annoying……!

Hope they arrive in time for my race at the weekend!!

DrP

soobalias
    Free Member

if i promise to put swampthings on all my bikes even my roady commuter, will that stop the deluge?

JEngledow
    Free Member

if i promise to put swampthings on all my bikes even my roady commuter, will that stop the deluge?

I think it’s worth a try

khani
    Free Member

I fitted some rocket rons last week, it started raining an hour after fitting them and not stopped since 😥

DrP

^^^

HE DID IT!!!!

DrP

transapp
    Free Member

I’m on bike maintenance this evening. Job one, put the mud x’s back on. It’s not going to stop any time soon!

khani
    Free Member

😳 Yes guvner, it woz me wot did it and no mistake..cor blimey you’ve got me bang to rights guv…
    I shall rush out and fit some mud x’s ASAP, guaranteed sunshine then…

jwmlee
    Free Member

Me too. Just received some Beavers to go on a pair of Crests. Also been doing a lot of road riding.

Spent all winter riding in mud, ice and snow so enjoying the break from washing the bike and clothing.

Anna-B
    Free Member

Hm, so far this year my mud tyres have been on, off, on, currently off, may have to go on again… Trying hard not to be annoyed with the weather, getting more difficult!

thepurist

Knackered my FS frame a week or so back & it’s off for fixing so dragged out my (winter) hardtail & stuck Crossmarks on in place of the MudXs… for three rides. MudXs went back on on Saturday, but on the bright side at least they went on tubeless with no sealant & just a track pump.

mtbfix

MudXs may well go back on this week. Oxon. is fast becoming a marsh again in our neck of the woods.

tony24
    Free Member

Whats a matter with ya i been using racing ralphs for last few weeks without and problems 😀

cookeaa

I’ve got a Michelin ‘XC Dry 2’ on the back of my HT at the minute, so it’s probably my fault, fitting a tire with the word ‘Dry’ in its name was just asking for trouble… sorry 😳

votchy
    Free Member

Might be my fault too, fitted an XC Dry 2 to the front and a Razer to the rear of my hardtail last week, really surprised how much grip these give in the mud, the Raxer more so than the Michelin, can’t find a 2.3 Razer for the front though 🙁

tomh
    Free Member

I have just put my mud tyres back on, so the sun will be reappear soon. Well maybe…

cookeaa

TBH votchy the ‘XC Dry 2’ isn’t much cop grip wise in the dry either so I reckon mud should just be entertaining slides galore…

rewski
    Free Member

Sorry it’s my fault small block 8s

DrP

Arrrg – CRC website says “in stock”.
    Our survey says…….. “ugh ugh”

Curse them. Curse them all……

DrP

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘It's June, so of course I've just ordered mud tyres……’ is closed to new replies.