Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • It's Friday! How stupid are you?
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Doesn’t even work properly – I beat the orange stripe to the right hand edge of the screen every time and it just says I’ve died. What a retarded website.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I wouldn’t mind knowing more, but the problem with moving on in the old maths game is that you lot ^^^^^ (you know who you are) keep putting letters where numbers should be and get all uppity when a numptie asks a question. Shame on you. Shame.

Don’t think of them as letters, think of them as symbols with meanings. It then becomes a lot easier, lots of people focus to much on “why is the freaky mathematician now putting letters into my mathematics…. I thought maths was about numbers….whaaaaa” As soon as you get over that and accept it, it becomes easier.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols

Khanacademy, is very very good for easing people into maths.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Got to the end first time. Dancing vorderman, some blokes head with a robots body and some writing I couldn’t read. It said maths ……?
    Quite good fun though.

brakes
    Free Member

this has reminded me how much I enjoy quick-fire maths puzzles, and IQ tests.
    I did some kind of national maths challenge at school where you got gold, silver or bronze awards. can anyone remember the name?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Duke of Edinburgh?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘It's Friday! How stupid are you?’ is closed to new replies.