Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Is there a leatherman equivalent with allen keys?
  • 13thfloormonk

Couldn't find anything in the Leatherman, Gerber or Victorinox ranges.

Would like the plier function of a leatherman, but with as many bike specific tools as possible. Is there a bike tool manufacturer i'm overlooking? If i can get it made out of titanium and ask the parents for it for xmas, all the better!

Cheers

mefty
    Free Member

Leatherman Wave comes with a bit driver into which allen key bits fit, however they are not full hex keys only fit into four corners but generally do the job.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yeah, just get the bit kit. Works fine. 🙂

atlaz
    Free Member

I got one with allen key stuff from Aldi years back. Sits quite nicely in my bag.

13thfloormonk

Yeah, i saw the bit set, but it didn't look very complete, only three sizes? Will have a closer look in store somewhere…

mefty
    Free Member

Mine's got 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 plus some imperial.

13thfloormonk

Aha, I didn't see that one, cheers!

Tracey

Aldi one works quite well for me

carlosg
    Free Member

I've got one of these, http://www.trueutility.com/pocket-tools-store/multi_torch_tool.html and it's been nothing short of brilliant.
    this is actually the newer model that replaced mine but has all the same tools at about half the price of the equivalent Leatherman.

mikertroid
    Free Member

I've just got a BCB one for about £7 with allthe hex keys. Stainless -not sure how long it will stay so but not wasting a nice Leatherman in my camelbak.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Is there a leatherman equivalent with allen keys?’ is closed to new replies.