• This topic has 90 replies, 70 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by boobs.
Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Is it dry anywhere in England at the moment?
  • richardkennerley

Well met office said heavy rain all day here (glentress) today but thankfully it barely rained at all. Everyone is filthy though. The campsite is pretty muddy, every task is a logistical headache!

Forecast still horrendous for the rest of the week. Just have to see how it pans out!

molgrips
    Free Member

Just got back from England. It was quite wet, but we had a couple of dry periods during the days.

DT78
    Free Member

i have been trying to dry out a tent carpet for weeks now. officially had enough of the rain now.

gwaelod
    Free Member
    MoreCashThanDash

If it makes you feel better, it’s just as wet in Denmark.

Keva
    Free Member

west Berks/Hampshire/Wiltshire borders are drenched and most of the bridleways I use are just a mess.

finbar
    Free Member

@richardkennerley has your tent been washed away? It has been torrential in Peebles for a good few hours now…

iainc

Halfway through a week in a holiday cottage near Bamburgh, very wet today, as it was on Monday also. Dog barely drying out between call of nature walks ! I didnt bring a bike this week, think it was the right decision this time, we have had our usual lovely beach walks at Beadnell, Embleton etc, and refreshments in The Old Ship Inn amongst others.

Everywhere is saturated, roads, fields etc.

jimmy748

It’s definitely wet down here, I was on a flooded section of trail earlier, looked down and there’s a small Eel swimming along next to me.

IMG_6325IMG_6324IMG_6321IMG_6322

jimmy748

It’s definitely wet down here, I was on a flooded section of trail earlier, looked down and there’s a small Eel swimming along next to me.

IMG_6325IMG_6324IMG_6321IMG_6322

boobs

Don’t forget the swarms of bugs too, they are having a great time. Warm and wet yey..

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.