• This topic has 103 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Is Hora bashing acceptable?
  • hora
    Free Member

"deadbeat. do not deal with. avoid this ebayer"

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=markhoracek&ftab=AllFeedback

Are you the sort of person that lives in the past? I bet you wear tank tops with brillcream in your hair. 😉

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Hair?

stilltortoise
    Free Member

I clearly don't read much of Hora's stuff on here. I didn't realise he had such a reputation.

Met him. Good Guy. End of.

(and "Yay!" for the little 'un Hora)

binners

I feel the need to tell this story anyway, as this sums up the man in a nutshell

About 6 months ago myself and the Enigma (as I think we should all start calling him from now) went out for a Saturday morning blat round Rivi. The usual Belmont/ice cream run frivolity.

It started raining towards the end of the ride so waterproofs were donned and we finished quite soggy. Got changed, chucked mucky wet gear in the back of his car and went for a pint.

On getting home I realise I've left my wet jacket in the back of his car.

So I ask him to bring my jacket the next time we're out. The next time we're out he forgets it.
    So I ask him to bring my jacket the next time we're out. The next time we're out he forgets it.

You get the picture. He then changes his story and tells me he hasn't got it, and never had it. At this point it becomes apparent all is not well.

After much pressing on the issue (and threats of violence) he finally fesses up.

When he got back from the ride, he'd taken both our wet gear and put it where? In the washing machine perhaps? Of course not. He put the soaking-wet-through gear in the boot of the old car thats rusting on his drive, council-estate-stylee.

He then leaves said soggy gear for about 4 months. Of course, when he finally remembers its there (after repeated reminders from me) its got more mildew than a scout camp, and is transferred directly to the bin.

So he owes me a jacket. He's actually ended up owing me half a jacket as I take some responsibilty for being stupid enough to leave it with him. But I may have to kick him in the plums on general principle

mrchrispy

come on binners whats the 40 notes for 🙂

hora is a thoroughly nice chap, howies should knock out some "I know hora" t-shirts, I bet prople would buy them despite not having a clue what they are about.

binners

Has Hora junior got a name yet BTW mate?

hora
    Free Member

Your Prossie curtains turned the car mouldy!

Felix.

Pook

I don't like Hora. He broke my car.

hora
    Free Member

Christine? Christine is evil, shes like Herbbie the Beetle but made of Ford electronics 😆

Pook

that's no need to hurt her.

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Hora,

AFI, no idea what it is

How is the little one?

You know I love you really
    Chris

hora
    Free Member

Ah bugger. Im looking for someone who actually LIKES AFI to come with me to the concert as missus cant come now. Everyone hates them (a few said they would, under duress mind) 🙁

My favourite song:

Pook

have you listened to that cd i gave you

hora
    Free Member

It will go into the CD changer this afternoon.

grantway
    Free Member

A Crossdresser has well!!! 😯

zaskar
    Free Member

SFB and Hora bashing?

For not agreeing with them? I think they keep the forum interesting with their values and views.

Who doesn't mess about on the forums?

MrSmith
    Free Member

maybe my quote was from somebody on here? i definitely remember it being said by an irate customer.
    maybe it was to do with that orange you were not going to buy on here? or maybe the jacket you sold to a stw'er then didn't only for him to buy it from you on ebay for less than he originally offered 🙂
    or was it from this:

"Hora said he'd buy my forks
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-rock-shox-pike-409

Not suprising I guess that he went quiet and ignored all contact I tried to make with him apart from when I confronted him on a thread on the main forum

Timewasting prat"

hora
    Free Member

Mr Smith theres hora bashing and theres downright weird 'need to get out alittle bit more' sort of stuff. Have you been down to the shops this week or staying in incase the wolves come round? 🙄

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

don't think the wolves would bother with Mr Smith, not really a meal worth fighting for.

MrSmith
    Free Member

it's a Hora bashing thread. i was just getting into the spirit of things and helping the debate along.
    going to the shops? well i'm not a obsessive compulsive shopper but this week i have ventured out to buy a birthday card, some wine and a new hard drive. wolves died out a long time ago.

hora
    Free Member

I'd like to think of it as Deckard hitting Batty with Batty grabbing the shovel and saying 'THATS THE SPIRIT'!

Pook

Wolves haven't died out. I think there's talk of reintroducing them in Scotland IIRC

MrSmith
    Free Member

Wolves haven't died out. I think there's talk of reintroducing them in Scotland IIRC

:facepalm:
    if they have to be reintroduced then they have been hunted to extinction or died out from natural causes.

hora
    Free Member

Wasn't there a recent fatality with a runner/wolfpack in the States? 😯

Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Is Hora bashing acceptable?’ is closed to new replies.