• This topic has 103 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 104 total)
  • Is Hora bashing acceptable?
  • cinnamon_girl

Has hora been banned or something? Feeling rather out of the loop!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Hora reminds me very much of SFB: a complete cock on the forum, but actually nice when you you meet them in real life

Oi! I'll thank you not to blow my cover!

stevenieve
    Free Member

If anyone would actually like to kick him, I can do it on your behalf

Form an orderly queue

cinnamon_girl

Goodness me, that is so wrong. There are many other people I would like to kick on here.

MrSmith
    Free Member

he craves attention and a fawning audience which STW gives him in abundance. he's gorging on this thread like a corpulent child in a sweet shop, feeding his narcissistic psychosis.
    i still think he needs professional help.

cinnamon_girl

We're all attention-whores on here. I feel so at home 😀

chewkw
    Free Member

MrSmith – Member

he craves attention and a fawning audience which STW gives him in abundance. he's gorging on this thread like a corpulent child in a sweet shop, feeding his narcissistic psychosis.
    i still think he needs professional help.

LOL! I bet he is. 😆

He can take it hard … he is a real man. Give it to him. Give it.

😆

brakes
    Free Member

I saw him eating a sandwich once in France, he was reading the paper, it was a broadsheet, maybe The Observer
    it looked like a postage stamp next to his gargantuan jaw
    I also bought some forks off him; they were well priced and worked well
    end of story

MrAgreeable

I think a lot of the "bashing" is just people posting reasonable replies to his rather painfully contrived opinions. That is all. A well-known MTB industry type has started Twittering some of his more ludicrous comments, which I reckon could be seen as irresponsible if you took the view that he was likely to run off and slash his wrists, but I don't really see him as that sort of chap. 🙂

scraprider
    Free Member

FFS whats happend??????

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I once heard him described as a mongoloid George Michael which seemed about the best way of describing him at the time.

Nice enough bloke in real life but he says some down right stupid things on the Internet. Some are intelligently designed to provoke a response. Some are just stupidity.

As for a kicking on line. One reaps what one sows….

grantway
    Free Member

Hora is certainly Bespoke

Tango-Man
    Free Member

I did get a 2 day ban for calling him a not C**k, I realise that was wrong, he is a nob jockey… 😀 (joking)

Just don't ever offer to hold onto concert tickets for him

I await a further ban

hora
    Free Member

Tango man. Serious question, do you like AFI?

konabunny
    Free Member

hora reminds me a lot of someone that's a really good friend of mine who speaks complete offensive rubbish sometimes but is a really good, well-meaning person despite that.

hora
    Free Member

Its the internet. Its the only place I can act like I am a hardened pugilist 8)

binners, you and Paul riding this Sat? Iain's got a lift with me.

konabunny
    Free Member

PS if he doesn't like it, we (everyone) should leave off, otherwise it's narsty.

wwaswas

He always seems genuinely surprised that his more, umm, 'obscure' experiences and points of view aren't shared by the rest of the stw community (or, indeed, the human race).

There's not many of us have our own hash tags on twitter and entry in wikipedia, though.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i remember that london street ride Jedi. you mate never work a helmet just a bennie hat. i think he was doing some "big" stuff. was his name prozac or some thing?

hora
    Free Member

How I see it, the internet is for buying things and mucking about. Re: Twitter, I imagine they are 'normal' on the net but flounder in real life 😉

1111- the guy on the Evil Imperial?

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i cant remember what he was on.

hora
    Free Member

Prozac? Oh I couldnt help that 😆 🙄

Junkyard
    Free Member

He is a good guy in real life and an amusing aside on here. He is clearly an attention whore but in a good way like other vocal members on here STW would be a poorer place without him

hora
    Free Member

Define 'hora bashing'. As a new parent I wont be getting enjoying my conjugal rights. Please feel free to offer me a 'bash'.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I've gone from hating him to tolerating him and now I quite actually like him, he takes everything that is given to him without reacting like a total twit, he's an attention whore alright but I'm sure he would admit to that and yes he is probably loving this thread (it is interesting and not surprising to see that certain people have tried to turn this thread onto themselves).

One question still baffles me though, how the heck does someone like Hora survive in the recruitment industry?

hora
    Free Member

KINGTUT, when are we going swimming?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

(it is interesting and not surprising to see that certain people have tried to turn this thread onto themselves).

Yes, I noticed that too…the usual suspects. "All About ME!!!"

ddmonkey

Hoorah for Hora? I based my recent bike purchase decision partly on his advice and I'm v pleased with the steed… anyway what are internet forums for if not to be a bit silly and controversial?

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

how the heck does someone like Hora survive in the recruitment industry?

he hands out leaflets i think.

TBH i have heard he is very good at his job.

i have had many a drunken night down our local with hora and a few other mates, and every time hora would make us laugh at some thing he has done, said or seen that week/day/hour. I dont like it when people who don't know him (other than on the forum) take the p1ss just to look cool.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Hora bashing is the internet version of spanking ones monkey over streaming videos of 'real amateur couples'

we know it's not really real

we know it's wrong in the eyes of god

but everybody does it

I've never met the fellow but prefer to follow Binners proposition that he is a government sponsored internet myth. He's even on my facebook.

He gets it easy on here compared to the old days of chocolatefoot.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

KINGTUT, when are we going swimming?

Anytime Hora, although it's not always naked nubile Eastern Europeans though last night it was mainly hairy bears.

binners

The best thing about Hora is that (by his own admission) he has no filter whatsoever between what goes on his his deseased mind and what comes out of his mouth.

I have on many occassions sat agast in the pub as he comes out with the most randomly innapropriate and offensive comments. Normally to anyone female.

And Hora – yes I am riding Saturday. Where we going? And you best turn up cos you owe me money. I haven't forgotten and I know you've been avoiding me. This ridiculous 'I've just had a baby' ruse isn't fooling anyone!

Pook

. binners – we're doing a 20 mile peaks epic.

hora
    Free Member

I think its called no 'inner-monologue'.

binners

20 miles? That'll take Hora all weekend! I'm in!

Hora – would you ilke to ragale the good people of STW as to exactly WHY you owe me money. Or shall I do the honours?

Just to confirm some peoples suspicions that you are in fact a complete idiot? 🙂

MrSmith
    Free Member

his ebay/classifieds antics are legendary.
    this one made me chuckle:

"deadbeat. do not deal with. avoid this ebayer"

Pook

I find Hora a thoroughly honest, down to earth, patient and funny human being.

hora
    Free Member

This thread is going gay Pook 😯

binners. My old car ate it 🙄

£40 is waiting for you on Sat. hora junior will go hungry 🙁

Pook

you love it big boy.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

as hora jnr is a week old, i dread to think where you are getting that £40 from.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Is Hora bashing acceptable?’ is closed to new replies.