Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Is Donald Trump a puppet for some of STW?
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Channelling the Maxxis, climate change and flat earthers/conspiracy threads followed by a massive flounce??
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-28/trump-steps-up-attacks-ahead-of-fox-news-debate/7119900
    Stranger things have happened 😉

US presidential candidate Donald Trump has escalated a fight with Fox News, using the word “bimbo” in a derogatory tweet about host Megyn Kelly after pulling out of a debate only days before the first nominating contest of the 2016 campaign.

Northwind

I was just amusing myself looking at facebook sidebar stories about this, the number of Trump supporters that think Fox news is part of a liberal conspiracy is mindboggling. And the number that are attacking female Fox presenters for how they look and dress is just depressing.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

We get the leaders we deserve, sadly.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

I would need to know his views on 1x gear setups to be definitive

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I think he is firmly 3x, 26″ and straight steerer…. None of that new bad stuff but probably made in tiwan

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

If he’s a puppet he’s definitely a Muppet.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

“Fox news is a liberal conspiracy”.

Well, he’s definitely going for the niche vote…

kimbers

What if his boycotting the debate makes him even more of an anti hero and he gains even more popularity…., im in no way religious but if he were to become president id say the end times were upon us

Drac

Makes you think.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Makes you despair more like…

mrlebowski
    Free Member

However well he might be doing in the run for GOP nomination……if Hilary wins the Dems nomination Trump won’t have a chance!

binners

What if his boycotting the debate makes him even more of an anti hero and he gains even more popularity

it didn’t seem to do Dave any harm

maccruiskeen

Is Donald Trump a puppet for some of STW?

I think Donald Trump is what chewkw smokes in his pipe 🙂

TooTall
    Free Member

What’s even more scary is the educated, intelligent neighbours I have who actually considered voting for him.
    I think they have backed away from him now, but I can’t be sure.

Pigface
    Free Member

I am sure he must have some serious skeletons in various closet’s, if he wants to go to war with Fox/Murdoch it will be very entertaining.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Trump versus Sanders – you couldn’t make it up

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Is Donald Trump a puppet for some of STW?’ is closed to new replies.