Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • iphone wifi not working
  • Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Have a replacement iphone 3g from work but can’t get the wifi to work. Doesn’t pickup any wifi signal in the house or else where even though wifi is turned on and ask ato join is on. Won’t find any network if a manually try and connect. My last iphone worked find so I know it’s not a home wifi issue. It’s running the latest software version and have reset the network settings. Any other ideas?

Cougar

Kick it back and ask them to give you one that works instead? If it’s a work-supplied phone, it’s someone else’s problem to troubleshoot it.

If you mean you’ve bought it yourself through work, or something, then assuming no-one here has any ideas your best bet is to take it to a ‘genius’ at an Apple store, their customer service is superb.

GrahamS

Sounds broke. 🙁

I assume you’ve tried rebooting the phone?
    Also try switching Airplane Mode on for twenty seconds then off again.

If that doesn’t work and the wifi is definitely turned on then I’d book a Genius appointment at an Apple Store.

Mike_D
    Free Member

I’ve had two that have suffered wifi failures, except that they got gradually worse before stopping working altogether. Replaced by Apple with no fuss. But worth doing the reboot/reset/Airplane Mode stuff first, if only because they’ll ask you if you have 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘iphone wifi not working’ is closed to new replies.