Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Infowars – Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists; Alex Jones
  • tomhoward

Yeah but if he got gang raped (which would be a terrible shame obviously) or whatever, someone could just put a site up saying it was a hoax and it’s all good right?? It never happened, so I don’t see the problem?

This. I merely wish on him what he has done to others.

pondo

Isn’t it nice to see a news piece that cheers you up for a change. 🙂

Cougar

“his blood-alcohol level was recorded at 0.076% and 0.079%, according to court records.

In Texas, the legal blood alcohol limit is 0.08%.”

So he wasn’t over the limit? Why was he charged?

Odd.

sobriety
    Free Member

I’d hazard a guess that’s it’s to do with the time between hm being picked up and tested being long enough that it could be proven that his blood alcohol level was over the threshhold prior to the test?

Cougar

Good point. I was assuming road-side testing.

Does the US still rely on weird Field Sobriety Tests, walking in a straight line and standing on one leg, sort of shizzle?

johnnystorm

@cougar From the Grauniad link:

Jones was also allegedly unable to complete sobriety tests.

🙂

ogri
    Free Member

His followers will believe that this is just an attempt to silence him and to stop the flow of “real” information.Somewhere on the net you will find a post by one of these “cultists” that the whole thing has been planned by Clinton and financed by Soros and is just another example of right leaning “news” being expunged from the interwebs.

Recovering from hernia surgery sept ’18 i spent a lot of time on american forums and followed links to some extraordinary ****.Mixing politics with religion and being conspiratorial leads these morons to believe any crap and pass it on as gospel.

One of these mouthbreathers turned up armed at a pizza joint that jones informed them housed a peadophile ring that Hillary Clinton ran.

jamj1974

Surely, we have gone beyond believing that ‘an eye for an eye’ represents justice and punishment…?

He represents many things I hate, but I cannot see why we should lose our humanity and become more like him – just to punish him.

duckman

Nah; he is despicable. I would like to see “ death by honey badger.” On a coroners report about him.

flange
    Free Member

There’s a parallel between Jones and the nut job preachers who fleece their congregations for huge sums of money. Ones uses politics, the other uses God. Both rely on fear because fear sells.

Whilst I agree that we shouldn’t wish physical harm on the man in terms of brutality or rape, he’s a disgusting human being who prays on the ill informed and should be punished. I wonder how long it’ll be before he goes bankrupt and Louis Theroux does a tv show on him..

MoreCashThanDash

Flange +1 – I refuse to stoop to his level, however despicable he us

Northwind

He’s a terrorist, and he’ll never be adequately punished for his terrorism, so this doesn’t represent justice but it does represent a tiny sliver of what actual justice would look like, so I’m all for it.

darthpunk
    Free Member
    boomerlives
    Free Member

I wonder how long it’ll be before he goes bankrupt and Louis Theroux does a tv show on him..

Jon Ronson has done a few things on him. Despicable, and his toes to Trump equally so

CountZero

One of these mouthbreathers turned up armed at a pizza joint that jones informed them housed a paedophile ring that Hillary Clinton ran.

It was allegedly in the basement of the property. The property has no basement…

somafunk

Yeah that was the “pizzagate conspiracy”, eddie bravo (look into it) is another one of the nutjobs who believe utter guff (amongst his support for alex jones) and he was on the Joey Diaz podcast recently still spouting bollocks.

frankconway

Another kick in the bollocks for that loathsome bag of malignant cells.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58771927

martinhutch

Hard to think of many people who have done more to poison American political discourse than Alex Jones.

I dunno, there’s quite a few candidates, more dangerous because they are away from the extremity that is Alex Jones. His constituency are the most vulnerable, credulous and disturbed, the rest hawk a milder and yet more insidious form of hatred. Rush Limbaugh (may he rest in Hell), Rupert Murdoch, Bannon, there are so many…

thols2

ctk
    Free Member

He’s a cock but seriously the comments on here are yuck. WTF would you want to watch someone gang raped or killed? Jesus.

Also Trump, Obama, Bush all killed 100s of innocent people in fake wars. Much worse.

susepic

I dunno, there’s quite a few candidates, more dangerous because they are away from the extremity that is Alex Jones

You mean like the republican party perhaps……

CountZero

He’s a cock but seriously the comments on here are yuck. WTF would you want to watch someone gang raped or killed? Jesus.

Well, I wouldn’t necessarily want to watch that happening, however I’d get satisfaction from watching them go through a more extreme version of ‘I’m A Celebrity…” , where they get put in an enclosure with a colony of bullet ants, have to hug a stinging tree, swim with box jellyfish; things that wouldn’t necessarily kill them, but the sheer, agonising pain will make them fervently wish for blessed release. Which would never come.

dannyh
    Free Member

He just needs dropping down a big hole and the entrance concreting over.

I’m a big proponent of people like him being ‘disappeared’. No fanfare, no show, just ‘taken care of’.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Infowars – Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists; Alex Jones’ is closed to new replies.