Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Inflation and the tooth fairy
  • gravitysucks
    Free Member

Ok so it’s been about 25 years since I last had the pleasure of dealing with the tooth fairy.
    She was a gem and took my old tooth and left 50p for me to go get some sweets (ironic I know).

Anyway, my daughter is getting wobbly and we were having a chat this morning about what the fairy might leave her.
    Anyone had a visit from the ol girl recently and can shed some light?

crush83
    Free Member

£1

rudebwoy
    Free Member

still 50 p– no inflation in fairy land !

TiRed

£1, might be more for the front two.

poly
    Free Member

its £2 in these parts…

joao3v16
    Free Member

I know some parents who claim it’s £5 in their house 😯 … and quite pleasingly my 6yo tells all his friends the tooth fairy’s not real 8) … his first tooth’s just coming loose so we’ll soon find out how committed he is with his position on the tooth fairy 😀

patriotpro
    Free Member

£1

monkeyboyjc

£1 – the tooth fairy knows you cant buy much for .50p and the chances of having a .50p piece in her wallet/purce is slim – a £1coin on the other hand…..

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

£1 here. Extra if they are well brushed.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Yay, my £1 per tooth isn’t so stingy after all. Even though he’s swallowed two out of the three he’s lost, the fairy still “knows” he’s lost one.

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

£1. But we did have to write her a note telling her the tooth had been lost.

scuttler

Liking the extra for ‘well-brushed’ thing.

footflaps

An extra 50p if they used the string and door slamming trick to get it out……

StirlingCrispin

£1 per tooth – but…
    £2 for the front ones and 50% less if it has filling (to encourage brushing)

peterfile
    Free Member

Good name for a band 🙂

gravitysucks
    Free Member

good stuff, was thinking a golden coin would cut it.

Like the idea of extra for string pulled tooth, think ill plant that seed later 🙂

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

10kr over here, so roughly £1.

TiRed

And somewhere to donate the canine.

Wellcome Trust funded arts-science project on embryonic stem cells

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Nearly spat my coffee on my cornflakes when my son came down stairs with a crisp £5 off the tooth fairy, Mrs had no change previous night!!! He now thinks thats understands this was a one off first tooth payment and now happily accepts a £1.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Inflation and the tooth fairy’ is closed to new replies.