Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Incredible XC Racing in Lenzerheide | Race Report
  • identitizombie

The UCI has come up with the goods and summarised what was yet again another incredible XC race. Lenzerheide delivered some tight XC racing and all-ou …

By identitizombie

Get the full story on our front page at:

Incredible XC Racing in Lenzerheide | Race Report

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

What tense is this written in? Why does the word “would” appear dozens of times as if what you’re writing about isn’t actually fact that happened.

Makes it really jarring it read.

Sorry

“It would make it really jarring to read”

metalheart
    Free Member

Wow, coverage of mountain bike racing, that’s new 🤪

Good to see women’s racing getting coverage it deserves to. And that they look pretty normal (as opposed to pro road men alien).

That Evie’s Richards seems to be doing all right. World champ shirt used to be a curse, not for Evie!

And with the increased technicality of the XC course can’t denigrate their talent either.

Thanks for the coverage.

addy6402

Well done Evie. Interested to see the Mens and Womens times were very similar – did they race the same number of laps?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Excellent course & coverage. Really enjoyed that.

Go Evie!!!

Sandwich

World champ shirt used to be a curse, not for Evie!

Makes note to come back and abuse you when Evie has a disaster in the next outing! 😉

metalheart
    Free Member

@Sandwich:

Makes note to come back and abuse you when Evie has a disaster in the next outing! 😉

Look, if you think I’m a ****, and want to call me a ****, just call me a ****. Let’s not drag Evie into this… 🤪

wipperman95
    Free Member

Isn’t the ‘curse of the rainbow jersey’ mainly a road racing thing?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Incredible XC Racing in Lenzerheide | Race Report’ is closed to new replies.