Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 209 total)
  • If your bird was having a fling…….
  • dryden79
    Free Member

recently found out someone I’d been seeing since April was having a fling with a married man.

I’d had been harbouring suspicions for 6-8 weeks and convinced myself I was an utter fruit loop, but the signals kept coming back time and time again.

Anyway, checked her phone, found the evidence and after she said she’d call it off with him we kind of had a good period of two weeks where she was remorseful and seemed to be genuine.

I then got cold feet and decided I didn’t want to be a mug and got rid. The only thing that stopped me so far is he has children.

She then has been pestering me to get back together, but reading between the lines I think she’s seeing him again. She only admitted she loves us both, for different reasons (yup!!)

The question is, shall I blow him in to his missus?

When I found out I sent him some messages and he’s replied with full apology ( it just happened blah blah blah) and it would make any denial by him impossible. His wife is friends on Facebook with my now ex and she’d been confiding to her about how their marriage wasn’t in a good place. So I feel sorry that this woman has been shafted by her shitty fella, as well as her ‘mate’…

My original intention was to let sleeping dogs lie, but underneath I’m feeling a sense of duty to this poor woman who’s having the piss taken out of her. It won’t be a surprise to her I doubt, they\ve spent the last two years riding together waaaayyy too much and there’s been rumours, so she may not be surprised at all.

If I do this, am I serving a purpose or just causing family havoc?

bruneep

bird? you started off well.

GrahamS

She then has been pestering me to get back together, but reading between the lines I think she’s seeing him again. She only admitted she loves us both, for different reasons (yup!!)

Stay well clear.

If she can’t remain faithful for seven months at the start of a relationship then she’s not exactly a keeper.

Ask yourself what your motivation is here?

Is it really selfless honesty or just vengeance? A chance to hurt the guy who hurt you?

Personally I’d stay well clear and move on.

dryden79
    Free Member

bird? you started off well.

most respectful term I can think of atm

wrecker
    Free Member

Nope. MYOB, nothing good can come out of it for you. Find another feathered or non feathered friend and forget all about it.

BoardinBob

Speaking from experience as “the wife” in this situation, then I say grass him up.

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

Walk away and stay away and NO don’t blow the whistle as all that will happen is that all concerned will hate you it’s a no win situation so like I said walk away and stay well out of it

Cougar

Tell him that if he doesn’t tell his wife, then you will.

He probably won’t do it and there’s no compelling reason for you to make good on your threat either, but it’ll make the fecker sweat for a few days.

stevied
    Free Member

Is the ‘wife’ hot? Might she need consoling if it were to come out about her husbands affair? 🙄

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Blow the whistle and walk away leaving a trail of desctruction behind you with a clear conscience that you have done nothing wrong.

cinnamon_girl

your bird

The 70’s are calling. 😐

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

walk away from all if it, not worth the hassle.

dryden79
    Free Member

Is the ‘wife’ hot? Might she need consoling if it were to come out about her husbands affair?

not bad actually, that thought had crossed my mind!

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Sorry, who are you thinking of blowing?

nealglover
    Free Member

Grass them and walk away as it all explodes.

hugo
    Free Member

And thrice, nope.

She only admitted she loves us both, for different reasons (yup!!)

You’ve done the right thing, consider yourself single – happy days! Absolute radio silence, number block on the mobile, and Facebook block is the way to go.

The more time that goes on, the happier you will be that you took this route. Ignoring her is far more powerful than anything else, it just shows you’re confident in your decision.

Get on POF and live it up! Plenty of birds out there!

Moses

Being vindictive is never a good idea.
    It’ll just come back on you one day.

loddrik
    Free Member

I’d be **** it right off. Plus you’ve only been with her for 6 months or so so better to get out now than further down the road.

onandon
    Free Member

Sorry, you’d be a mug to consider any further contact with either . Go biking and enjoy yourself instead.

brooess
    Free Member

Trust your gut feeling, our intuition picks up on things our conscious mind doesn’t – little body language cues etc. I’ve been seeing a lady recently who I had jitters about from day one – and the more I learn about the mess her life is in the more I realise I’m best off running away (not walking, running!)

Walk away – your feelings about how other people are being treated are irrelevant and various players in the situation may well not thank you or even really hate you from making your feelings known.

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

If you walk away now you can keep your head held high and be the bigger man in all of this…grass him up and the situation may become a bit rubbish for you and you could loose some of the moral ground, which may well pee you off even more…I’d leave it.

midlifecrashes

You’ve only been seeing her since April. Had you explicitly agreed to go exclusive? If not she may just have been on a different page and been surprised that you were expecting her to not date others?

scotroutes

Like it!

bikebouy
    Free Member

on and on – Member
    Sorry, you’d be a mug to consider any further contact with either . Go biking and enjoy yourself instead.

I very rarely comment on threads like this, but this quote is one of the best I’ve seen.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Tell his wife and get yourself tested for STD and anything else.
    I am being serioues when i say get yourself tested, you do not know who the other chap has been sleeping with as well as the lady in question, so do yourself and any future partners a favour and do it soon.

Good luck

hugo
    Free Member

It’s amazing how vindictive people want to be sometimes.

I married my wife within 6 months of meeting her. This caused TWO ex flings (can’t even call them girlfriends) to get directly in touch with my wife through Facebook to try and dob me in to something. I’m not friends with either of FB, for good reasons, so they must have actively gone and stalked me and seen my change of relationship status! They then assumed that because of when we got married that I must have been with them when I was with my wife.

They were short flings for a reason. Zero contact afterwards for a reason. Really are some nutters out there, and sorry girls, most of them are you!

edit

get yourself tested

Good advice – deffo time for an MOT.

SaxonRider

on and on – Member

This is probably the best advice yet. Please, please heed it.

dustytrails

Leave well alone….ditch your “bird” for a reliable one who likes riding (bikes??!!)
    At the end of the day…other peoples business is…well…other peoples business!

crapjumper
    Free Member

Is she fit ? Any photos ? 😉

enfht
    Free Member

“shall I blow him in to his missus?” Good grief man, pull yourself together! NO

Get rid of HER, why on earth do you feel the need to protect her, GET A GRIP!!

Do not involve yourself in the shitstorm that’s about to engulf the married dude!

I can only assume you’re blinded by love/lust and not normally this stoopid.

Geez Louise!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What Cougar said, and add in a bit of advice about getting himself checked for STDs.

That’ll really make him sweat.

hugo
    Free Member

Is she fit ? Any photos ?

Fair point.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Why is it ‘vindictive’ to tell the chaps wife? If i had a partner who was cheating on me, i would want to know. Not for the drama of having a row (if he’s cheating he’s not worth getting upset about) it would be for my health.

I don’t want heptitas, aids, gonorrhea or anything else and if that person is cheating i doubt they would have my health and welfare at the forefront of their mind.

There is nothing tough or masculine about keeping silent and there is nothing b*tchy about speaking up. The reason why STD’s are on the increase is becuase people put there heads in the sand.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Honesty, do you even have to ask?

scotroutes

Is that ex-vaginal sand?

joshvegas
    Free Member

If you pump the burd who is married to the bloke who is pumping your burd then the square is complete and it all cancels out.

And you have an opening gambit.

hugo
    Free Member

The reason not to get involved is because some people are psycho, and the damage they can cause can be big and the truth doesn’t matter a jot!

hooli

Run, run for the hills and don’t look back.

dryden79
    Free Member

for clarification purposes…. I HAVE got rid of her, in the relationship sense, but there’s still the odd text now and then.

I have been tested for STD’s and clear

My reason for considering this, is not because I’m vindictive etc, it’s I feel sorry for his wife. She’s friends with my ex (on FB) and she thinks the sun shines out of my ex’s backside. But, she knows that her fella has spent the last 2 years riding (bikes) 3 times a week with her and I think its a case of keeping your friends close and enemies closer.

I feel a duty to tell her and put her out of her misery.

My take is if the marriage is going downhill anyway it will come to an end at some point, so maybe I won’t be the marriage breaker, but for now still absorbing all the comments…

MoreCashThanDash

Their marriage is not your problem.

So were you the indoor boyfriend or the outdoor one?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 209 total)

The topic ‘If your bird was having a fling…….’ is closed to new replies.