Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • How To Reduce…Cold Feet?
  • theboyneeds
    Free Member

MyCoal foot warmers. Buy in bulk and they work about £1 a pop. Worth every penny.

Stevelol
    Free Member

I tried out some Vaude long bike gaiters during the wettest, grimmest Hebden ride in about 5 years of riding there yesterday, I also suffer with cold feet and hands, the gaiters (worn under trousers) finally kept my feet dry, combined with waterproof socks they made a big difference.

Reading reviews I’m not sure how long they are going to last, but these seem like a no brainer and I’m gonna keep using them, you could swap the waterpoof socks for something warmer and I think you’d still have dry feet, or combine the waterproof socks with some wool ones and a large enough shoe and I can’t imagine you’d have cold feet.

jremedy13
    Free Member

tin foil

Jamze

Useful thread. Never had a problem before, ride all weathers in normal shoes and socks but this year is different for some reason. Got back tonight with frozen feet and blue toes, took ages to get the circulation going again.

baboonz
    Free Member

I use 2 layers of socks. First is thick sealskinz, second is a thing sport sock.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘How To Reduce…Cold Feet?’ is closed to new replies.