Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • How to read the 150th Issue of Singletrack Magazine
  • stwhannah

August’s issue of Singletrack Magazine is here! It’s a leap forward in technology from ye olden days, 150 issues ago, but at its heart it remains the …

By stwhannah

Get the full story here:

How to read the 150th Issue of Singletrack Magazine

cheese@4p

Congratulations on 150 issues, keep on printing!

As an MND sufferer who can no longer get out riding I was inspired by the 3 wheeled amigos piece. Well done. You should be aware of your local Mayors charity of the year – Empowered people??!! if not check them out, they are doing amazing work in getting disabled people out on bikes, maybe too road based for the mag though?

The other highlight of the issue for me was the Anders Engberg story and his brilliant graphic artwork, presumably inspired by Hokusai – amazing.

Cheers, Ian

wheelsonfire1

“How to read the 150th Issue of Singletrack Magazine” I found it very difficult to read as the packaging was not enough protection for the seasonal British weather and had disintegrated leaving a lot of the pages stuck together….

I appreciate biodegradable packaging but it should at least last the initial delivery?

stwhannah

@wheelsonfire1 that’s no good! Could you drop Zoe an email and she’ll sort you out a replacement? subs@singletrackworld.com

@cheese@4p We know about Empowered – they featured in a newsletter by Amanda a while back: https://mailchi.mp/singletrackworld/a-tough-day-out?e=%5BUNIQID%5D

roger_mellie

Enjoyed the Limestone Cowboys story – Croatia looks great.

Didn’t think I’d enjoy Anders’ column and illustrations, but surprised myself.

But what I really want to know is, what does Chipps think of the Camelbak Skyline LR10? 🙃

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.