Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • How to do PR – Football/NUFC content
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Watching the circus acts from the other side of the world, makes me wonder some days if I’m just getting my new through a daily mash filter…

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/chronicle-reveal-just-how-embarrassing-ashleys-behaviour-is/
    Newcastle have taken the decision to ban the 2 local papers from press & interviews with anyone at the club because they published coverage of a fans protest.

After the screw ups of the summer and JFK turning up it’s hard to imagine how much worse it can get.
    I heard one quote of the sooner they sack Pardew the sooner they can employ & Sack Kinnear which can only be a good thing.

Still anything else and it just wouldn’t be Newcastle – still deciding if I should get up early to try and watch them getting beaten by Man Cities 15 year olds on Thursday morning

warton
    Free Member

Its a sad state of affairs.

All i hope for is, as newcastle is turning a profit, and Ashley isn’t spending, he’s repaying his debt, and then he’s going to sell to the richest man in the world…

sacking Pardew and Kinnear is futile, he’ll just employ another journeyman manager, and give him no money to spend. It’s rotten from the top

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and to bring it back tonight sums it up, could have started with a full team and then backed it off if we were winning. A real chance for a serious cup win and we give in priority is? who knows

metruscan
    Free Member

Its happened in Stoke as well with Port Vale banning the reporters and photographers from the local daily The Sentinel from the ground and all games. Seems the chairman doesn’t like being asked about shirts the club got fans to pay upfront for, but have not yet delivered months later..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to do PR – Football/NUFC content’ is closed to new replies.