Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • How are your trail conditions?
  • rOcKeTdOg

just in from a quick 2 hour apre work blast (1st one this year to start in day light yipeee!) and i swear there was dust in places, a few damp bits but dust i tell you!! summer is coming!!

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Loads of snow here, will probably stay til late April…. 😉

sharki
    Free Member

Yep, we've got dust here on the Q's.

tazzymtb

gone from hub deep slop to dry on bits of the chase. Hanchurch looks like the Somme thanks to the FC harvesting every tree and twig in the place and the fact that it stays damper than an otters pocket at the best of times.

BillyBull
    Free Member

Was up Simonside in Northumberland today, still six inches of snow in places. Gilfriend wasn't impressed with the route.

grtdkad
    Free Member

As of Sunday pm absolutely dry as a bone across much of the Malverns…fast as @@@@!! 😀

LMT
    Free Member

Afan was dry, lower down but the higher up and close to the falling water was a little damp, but great conditions! loads of grip.

MoreCashThanDash

Don't worry guys, I'm taking the Trailrakers off later this week in preparation for a BHF charity ride at the weekend – pretty much gurantees a return to wet and gloopy conditions 😥

jedi

mine were dry!

rOcKeTdOg

my shorts wouldn't be doing that!

bear-uk
    Free Member

Plenty of snow but glorious sunshine today up in Nidderdale on the Scar house route.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Wet enough to be slippy and claggy enough to clog every tire going on Sundays ride. Found a tiny little bit of pine forest (not really big enough to be woods but sounds wrong) that was dusty until the crunchy frosty bit.

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

kirroughtree and ae were both totally ok to ride last weekend. ae dosent drain as well but apart from the gloopy bits all good. i forgot how long kirroughtree is…..

Spaceman
    Free Member

I was up innerleithen this afternoon, Caddon Bank dusty in bits, anywhere above that still has ice and snow!

Gave up on XC trail before the quarry because of snow, went along to make or break, 4" heavy wet snow on top road, ice all over the top of make or break. No snow lower down.

gamo
    Free Member

Filthy and cut up by horses!

tang
    Free Member

Sunny, drying out and still cold

yesterday, cotswolds.
    icicles and wild garlic shoots. whats been and what promises.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I can confirm that the Quantocks, (as sharki says), was dusty at four thirty this afternoon.

yunki
    Free Member

I wish I **** knew… but due to a very self indulgent teething baby I haven't a clue.. He needs to BTFU.. but I will find out tomorrow by hook or by crook..

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

yup i have one of those baby things. really bugger up your life dont they.

redthunder
    Free Member

Mostly Dry. Except for the wet bits.

forge197
    Free Member

Did 5 rides and from Wednesday to Sunday all dry trails round here are ace at the moment.

Euro
    Free Member
    el_boufador

It's a changeable picture (wet bits / dry bits) but improving in Leeds

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

yesterday was dry as a bone on the surrey hills. well, a few small patchs of slight muddiness, but compared to the last few weeks, it was arid.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Blairadam in Fife still had some snow, but it was dry under the trees. Great when out of the wind, you could feel the warmth of the sun and spring just around the corner.

grtdkad
    Free Member

Bone dry in the Malverns tonight – really loose in places and very, very fast 🙂

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Afan – the wall was dry and fast.

but it did rain with hailstones so sticky in places but would've dried today – nice and mint – just wish I could go back for more damn kids parties 😥

nockmeister
    Free Member

Charity lane in the White Peak still snow covered…

banginon

Drumlanrig dusty dry and fastest and funnest I can remember… Spent a couple of hours hooting like a loon this evening.

GEDA
    Free Member

4 month of no Riding and three months and counting of snow om the trails. Time not wasted though, been to the park everynight and can Moe do an ok proper manual.i am sure we are entering à new ice age though.

epicsteve
    Free Member

It's fairly mixed in the Pentlands. Still some snow about but not really on the trails any more. Some muddy parts, and plenty of the softer bits that should still be avoided, but quite dry on most of the trails I was on today.

rOcKeTdOg

Dry in the Wyre

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘How are your trail conditions?’ is closed to new replies.