Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,152 total)
  • Hebden Bridge Trouser Company
  • Bregante

What next? Your own beer?

HeBrewCrew may be misinterpreted.

chewkw
    Free Member

Some of you well off people should buy two to three pairs of trousers IMO.

Anyone one of you earning beyond £30k should easily afford 2 pairs.

😛

matt_outandabout

If you make some matching shorts, they need to be Little Rock’s.

No, than me later.

nickc

10 pairs left.

Sold out before closing time

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Target passed in 5 hours

edhornby

had a look, saw a tweet about 20 odd pairs left, down to 6 by the time I pushed the button, glad I didn’t hang about

brant
    Free Member

All out in about 5hrs. Thanks to everyone here who talked about it or signed up. A strong vote for peoples belief in British manufacturing. Now to deliver and roll it onwards.

Quite a day!

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Just think of all those Moles in the valley saying goodbye to their families…..

Stoner
    Free Member

brilliant news. congratulations and good luck for the next phase

unfortunately my colleague didnt get a chance to get in before they all went. And my dad and bro will be very interested in seeing mine when it arrives.

theotherjonv

well done fellas. Proof that there is still a market for this sort of thing if approached properly.

chewkw
    Free Member

brant – Member

All out in about 5hrs.

Well done!

Now I need to observe … I like observing … me. With my tobacco pipe.

Interesting … Is this similar to something in the shopping centre where many people queue up to buy something at a shop for one day? I saw this phenomena at one of the shop in the Toon two months ago … not sure what exactly they were selling – fashion related I think. 😛

bearnecessities

..probably the parking machine.

chewkw
    Free Member

bearnecessities – Member
    ..probably the parking machine.

No, parking is on the other side of the city at the hospital … there you get parking queue … for a mile during the stooopid time.

At the shop the customers were all male with age range approx from 16 to 27 … think there were about 300 to 400 of them.

BigDummy
    Free Member

All out in about 5hrs.

Hmmm. It let me pledge, but it was over 176 by that point. Fingers crossed!

And brilliant work all round. Definitely in for a pair or two if there’s another round.

🙂

sturmeyarcher

Great work HebTroCo. I’ve not been this excited about a pair of trousers for a very long time.

Gonna check out Spencers too for some office trousers, thanks for the tip!

nbt

Missed the initial cut – saw the link go live, got busy doing actual work, went out, checked this morning to see 182 backers already. Fair play. Not overly bothered about “an exclusive badge”, but have been waiting for this for some time and am a little annoyed at myself. hopefully will get in if there’s another round

maccruiskeen

At the shop the customers were all male with age range approx from 16 to 27 … think there were about 300 to 400 of them.

Tuppenny uprights

Bunnyhop

As someone who has been manufacturing stuff using British fabrics for years, I wish you all the best.
    The last 10 years have been tough battling against cheap imports. However I think people are being savvy and spending a little more to get quality, which of course will last longer.

Will there be a ladies version,or maybe a skirt?

Bregante

It’s trouser town, not skirt town – go get your own town bunnyhop! 🙂

Bunnyhop

😀 ours is a ‘hat’ town. Will have a think.

miketually
    Free Member

We’re a pyjama town, apparently.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

No 30″ leg?

I’ll be in my underground house in The Shire if anyone wants me 🙁

nasher
    Free Member

A largish company making childrens clothing in my home town closed down a few years ago as they couldn’t compete with cheap imports, so moved all manufacturing to China. The owner told me that costs are now rocketing and will soon be at the point where there wont be much difference making it in the UK again.

So best of luck in your venture, I’m sure you will do well

Tiger6791

No more left

sandwicheater

Dagnabbit!!

Still interested for if/when they go on sale and a chance to try on a pair.

Any info on that?

chiefgrooveguru

I was still measuring my trousers when the kickstarter sold out! Can I have some please?

brant
    Free Member

Thanks guys! We are knuckling down on the website front and hope to have something working really soon.

Cheers

PePPeR

Have you got any better pictures of the colours?

Am normally a dark blue type of guy, but if the grey looks good I could be tempted.

bearnecessities

You’re a bit late for now I think.

Don’t fret though, I’m waiting for the classifieds to get filled with them soon because they don’t fit the STW backer’s chunky-bastard manly, cyclist legs. 🙂

ahwiles
    Free Member

buggrit.

£90+ on a pair of fancy strides is the kind of thing that i feel should probably be approved by my wife first.

her reply:

“that sounds cool, you really didn’t need to ask me”

that was last night.

bugger.

nbt

the facebook page suggests the online shop will be up and running soon anyway

Tiger6791

If they are using the On-One model, they will be cheaper every other week. Pre-order pay full price, once they have stock discount….

Stoner
    Free Member

ahwiles – Member
    buggrit.

£90+ on a pair of fancy strides is the kind of thing that i feel should probably be approved by my wife first.

her reply:

“that sounds cool, you really didn’t need to ask me”

that was last night.

bugger.

Well, since she obviously wears the trouser in your house, I’m not surprised you chose to ask her first. They’d need to fit her.
    😉

hammyuk
    Free Member

Stoner #chapeau

ahwiles
    Free Member

🙂

pb2

As usual, party is over, beers all gone, ditto good grub and pretty girls. All thats left are the billy no mates, sad music and curled up sarnies.
    Ah well here’s to better timing for the next phase 🙂

brant
    Free Member

Our website is now live for orders of The 177.

Home

robdob
    Free Member

More chuffin slim fit crap!!! I can’t get my legs into anything even approaching slim fit never mind skinny.
    I’d pay double what they are asking for some decent loose fit jeans I can actually get into. I’ve had to resort to Sainsburys jeans when I found a “relaxed fit” pair in there but even they aren’t exactly roomy.
    I know loads of guys who aren’t fat but are desperate for some proper jeans/trousers that don’t look like they nicked them off their little sister.

nickc

I’ve tried a pair, and they’re not “that” slim TBH

footflaps

Still waiting for Zip fly 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,152 total)

The topic ‘Hebden Bridge Trouser Company’ is closed to new replies.