Viewing 40 posts - 1,041 through 1,080 (of 1,152 total)
  • Hebden Bridge Trouser Company
  • brant
    Free Member

I don’t have any tattoos. Am I going to look a prong in your products?

no tattoos is fine. I don’t have any.

Ah. I see what you’ve done there.

nbt

I don’t. What have I missed?

I don’t have any tattoos either, but I do have my GVNRs on right now. The waist button came off last week, shoddy workmanship😳😜
    Will probably get another pair in moleskin when next I need new trews.

csb

I don’t have any tattoos. Am I going to look a prong in your products

We’d need to see a photo of you to decide. Your choice of clothing might have no bearing on the answer.

simondbarnes

The waist button came off last week, shoddy workmanship😳😜

Mine did that too. I am too fat though 😂

These look lovely, can someone buy me one for Christmas please? (size large)

https://hebtro.co/product/moleskin-overshirt-v2-dark-green/

johnx2
    Free Member

…where do they find the models? (Don’t get me wrong – a fine array of blokes who look very much like me. Is there an agency or somewhere I can sign up, or do you get dodgy agents talent spotting you at bus stops or what?)

simondbarnes

That’s just what people in Hebden Bridge look like

djflexure

Don’t think they use models – that looks like Ed

ElShalimo

That’s definitely Ed.

Me and some mates did a skills day with him years ago on a very wet and very windy cold Autumn day. He was a very talented rider (probably still is)

brant
    Free Member

…where do they find the models?

Hello yes. That’s Ed. I think I do appear briefly in a few sections (our worst ever selling sweater for instance – https://hebtro.co/product/emergency-orange-jumper/) but yes – we don’t use models, just mates. AJ, Morgan, Eddie, Josh, Rob, Natassja, Matt off the top of my head.

simondbarnes

I figured I’d best get some benefit from not having my heating on this winter so got myself an early Christmas prezzie. It’s really rather lovely 😃

the-muffin-man

Phew – Elf outfit has arrived just in time! 🎄

maccruiskeen

I do appear briefly in a few sections (our worst ever selling sweater for instance)

Was the brief ‘try not look at the camera’?

ElShalimo

@simondbarnes – is it really that colour or is it under strong light?

I was looking at that last week and thought it looked nice as it was more bottle green in colour

simondbarnes

is it really that colour or is it under strong light?

I can’t see what it looks like on your monitor. It is taken under a fluorescent tube though 🙂
    Holding the shirt up next to the pic on my monitor, it’s definitely darker than in the pic.

ElShalimo

thanks

simondbarnes

Some lovely warm trousers have arrived just in time for the snow! Moleskin is my new favourite clothing material 😊

GVNR Moleskin

Harry_the_Spider

I’ve got my olive green moleskins on today. Toasty!

Had them for about 5 years and still going strong. The knees are a bit faded, but that is from endless hours of building Lego villages and playing Scalextric back in the day.

spyke85
    Free Member

Do HebTroCo have a store in the town? I feel I need some moleskins in my life but want to go try them on first

simondbarnes

Do HebTroCo have a store in the town?

They don’t. I’d go with measuring as per instructions on their site & buying a pair. If they’re not right, returns are easy.

FB-ATB

Been making plenty of use of my action blanket wfh the last couple of weeks

simondbarnes

Good to see support for more UK manufacturing with these made in Wales shirts 🙂

Rhigos Denim Shirt

nbt

@Harry_the_Spider

I’ve got my olive green moleskins on today. Toasty!

I’d like some  olive green moleskins but they only have grey and blue at the moment. Maybe another day,,,

Harry_the_Spider

I think they were a short production run back in the early days. Default winter work trousers. Don’t often wear my “Founders” now after I fell over trying to take them off and gave myself a hernia!

Got a couple of pairs of canvas guvnors too that are standing up well to the tests of time. Was meaning to ask them if the current canvas trousers are a direct replacement as they are a bit cheaper.

simondbarnes

I’d like some olive green moleskins but they only have grey and blue at the moment. Maybe another day,,,

My grey ones look green if it helps!

Got a couple of pairs of canvas guvnors too that are standing up well to the tests of time. Was meaning to ask them if the current canvas trousers are a direct replacement as they are a bit cheaper.

As far as I can see, the main difference seems to be that the works canvas use metal buttons and have a different patch on the back. The cheaper ones are still excellent quality 🙂

brant
    Free Member

New canvas same as old canvas, but without the knife pocket on the side of the leg.
    They’re going up in price on Monday, but mates rates obvs 😉

riddoch

Might be sacrilidge but recently came across another option for British made trousers and coats, https://communityclothing.co.uk/pages/about-us with a similar ethos.

Not bought anything from them yet and i doubt I’ll need to for a while unless i grow out of my Hebcotro trousers again.

simondbarnes

without the knife pocket on the side of the leg.

Oh that’s what it’s for!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I like the fact they sponsor Fesshole

leffeboy

I like the fact they sponsor Fesshole

Just spotted that too.  Was amused

Harry_the_Spider

New canvas same as old canvas, but without the knife pocket on the side of the leg.

Excellent! The only thing that I’ve ever put in the knife pocket is my finger. Guessing it costs a few quid to make though.

Harry_the_Spider

Heads Up!

They’ve got 30% off on some items this weekend.

matt_outandabout

They’ve got 30% off on some items this weekend.

Ah, so expensive rather than dafty expensive?

tomhoward

Didn’t think they did sales?

Harry_the_Spider

Just replaced a pair that started to wear after 4 or 5 years. When I look at it like that they are pretty good value, and I’m a notorious tight wad!

jambourgie
    Free Member

Think I’m ready to take a punt. Anyone know which jeans are the slimmest?

jp-t853

Anyone know which jeans are the slimmest?

The G6 I think. I have them and I am very happy with the weight and quality

https://hebtro.co/product/g6-jeans-indigo/

jambourgie
    Free Member

Nooo. According to the website, slimmest are M1 Double Black. Just went to buy and my size is sold out and discontinued!

sofaboy73
    Free Member

excellent, was thinking about getting a new pair of their jeans and it looks like they are dicontinuing the 177’s which are my favourite fit out of the pairs i’ve got. decent enough saving

jambourgie
    Free Member

What’s the fit like on the 177’s? I just hate too much material round the ankle.

simondbarnes

Has anybody tried the Fatigue Short? I’d quite like some non cycling shorts for the summer…

Fatigue Shorts / Olive

Viewing 40 posts - 1,041 through 1,080 (of 1,152 total)

The topic ‘Hebden Bridge Trouser Company’ is closed to new replies.