Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hayfield this morning (Sunday)
  • barca
    Free Member

I hate these “was it you” threads but I have to ask as I lost my Oakleys somewhere between the Sett Valley Trail by the cafe at Birch Vale and South Head. I took them off after descending the PBW near the Lantern Pike turning and went to put them on again at South Head ( I climbed Highgate). I retraced my route but they were nowhere to be seen. I’m pretty sure they were still on my rucksack strap at the bottom of Highgate – in fact I’m convinced they were – and I went past three guys by the church in the village and they came up behind me but went straight on toward Roych Clough when I turned left.
    I was riding my blue and white Cube hardtail. If you found my Oakleys, I would be very grateful if you could chuck me an email to steve.monks@gmail.com. I’ll even pay for their return. I can claim on the insurance for them but they have sentimental value.
    I asked the people walking as I passed but obviously they hadn’t found them and I rode over to Roych but didn’t manage to catch you.
    Thanks and apologies for the annoying long shot was it you thread.

barca
    Free Member

Sorry, just giving it a nudge on the off chance. I’m pretty much resigned to having lost them but I thought it would be worth one more go.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Hayfield this morning (Sunday)’ is closed to new replies.