Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 306 total)
  • Has STW suddenly become a lot more polarised?
  • KINGTUT
    Free Member

Houns – Member

Ah bless, tj and fred making things up in their own minds again

This forum is all they have, let them have their moment(s) and try and ignore.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Agrees with yossarian…

ton

teej let it go man ffs.
    take the mrs to bed or something………… 😀

donsimon
    Free Member

Tandem – where did he admit anything? Are you able to answer this or not? (3)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This is forum is all they have

Ouch. Very ouch.

But also, 😆

mrmo
    Free Member

LOL – wtf? Seriously? This happened?

ask elf how many bans he has had and how many user names he’s been through

Houns

TJ my life is far more important than going through crap on this forum, evidently yours isn’t so I’ll let you go through everyone of his posts and provide evidence to prove me wrong

hilldodger
    Free Member

What’s that saying that goes something like “it takes two to argue, but you can look stupid all on your own”

Junkyard
    Free Member

TJ stop being a dick. We all know what fred’s trying to say.

“if your politics are not my politics, you are a lesser man than I”

Its the last sanctuary of the arrogant left. Hope you’re both comfortable there.
    I dont think he is I think he is saying that some extremists views are unacceptable. They are racist , hateful and their opinions are borne out of emotive responses and a bit of a knee jerk reaction etc.
    You are misrepresenting what he says for your ends and counting each time you are challenged on it. All major parties find extremists views unacceptbale it is not a lefty thing..do you want some quotes from Dave? No major politician would share a platform with someone speaking like some posters on here for example. It unites “proper” politicians whatever party they represent.

These threads are rather sad navel gazing tbh

Houns

Arhhh Kingtut spoil sport, i’m enjoying playing with them…I’m making their evenings

ton

kingtut…………so what you doing on here…….. 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Interesting that those accusing me of ‘insulting’ them have used this as an opportunity to attempt to insult me.

If anyone is actually genuinely interested in a sensible discussion free of insults and nonsense, I’m all ears. 🙂

Got to be honest; I do find the responses from certain individuals so utterly predictable,. Why not try to surprise me, eh? You never know, you might surprise yourself….

monksie
    Free Member

“if this is the kind of resentment you feel for someone you’ve only ever encountered online…. “

But he’s only ever interacted with you online so he can’t really change the way he feels about you other than how he does, can he?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

I dont think he is I think he is saying that some extremists views are unacceptable. They are racist

Show me one racist post in the past three days!

iDave
    Free Member

I’m enjoying playing with them…I’m making their evenings

Course you are 🙄

KINGTUT
    Free Member

kingtut…………so what you doing on here……..

Poking the trolls.

RealMan
    Free Member

then because they are too stupid to take responsibility for their actions, threaten to sue the owners of said forum for banning them

elf did you actually do this?

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m waiting tandem, when did houns admit anything? (4 I think! Ah balls you get the idea).

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

This is forum is all they have, let them have their moment(s) and try and ignore.

TJ my life is far more important than going through crap on this forum,

Interesting, that you’ve both used the forum to express such views….

hilldodger
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member
    I’m all ears.

all it needs is a headpancake 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

These threads are rather sad navel gazing tbh

Welcome to the thread.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Me? I think Houns may be talking crap actually. I never issued any such threats. 😆

Funny that he thinks that though. Funnier that his life is so much more important etc, yet he stores up all this info about a person he’s never met in Real Life in his head….

Houns

btw i don’t resent him, i kinda feel sorry for him, but only for a fleeting moment then i realise it’s only the internet and it obviously means a lot more to him than i

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I think you should all go to bed, take a break tomorrow and come back friends on Friday

KINGTUT
    Free Member

then because they are too stupid to take responsibility for their actions, threaten to sue the owners of said forum for banning them

I’ve heard from more than one person that he did, however that doesn’t mean it’s true.

ton

fred………..tell realman the truth.

kennyp
    Free Member

I think you should all go to bed, take a break tomorrow and come back friends on Friday

Most of us are only on here because it’s peeing down outside. If it wasn’t we’d be out riding bikes (Scotland) or stealing bikes (London). 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Not the worst advice anyone’s ever given on here, Ben!

Good idea actually, This is going nowhere, people are just making up all sorts of crap now, but thanks for coming.

X

TooTall
    Free Member

I woon’t really want to be hanging about with someone who I felt was a properly narrow-minded bigot, as some on here have clearly proven themselves to be.

I guess that is one of the problems with meeting strange men and women from the internet in the real world. You never really know what a person is like until you actually meet them. You use whatever means you are comfortable with to make judgement calls that you are personally happy with. My suggestion is – if you feel you don’t want to meet someone from what they said on the internet, don’t meet them. Just because recent events may have speeded up your views on individuals it doesn’t change anything.

Houns

Ai it’s been fun whilst there was nowt on tv, my kittens need feeding now and i’ve finished my beer

ton

best form of defence that fred………………..retreat. 😆

hilldodger
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

but thanks for coming.

already 😯
    I thought this was just the foreplay

donsimon
    Free Member

This is going nowhere

Where did you hope it would go?

Houns

Oh and Lol @ don simon 😆

hilldodger
    Free Member

ton – Member

best form of defence that fred………………..retreat.

Hereafter known as “The Hackney Defence”

geoffj

Fred
    TJ
    Hora
    SBZ
    Stoner
    theprawn(god rest his soul)
    etc…
    All people who make this forum what it is. If we had a forum that was all about rides/kit etc. , it would bore the tits off of me.
    Keep up the good work lads (and lassie).

+mol & Jamie

El-bent
    Free Member

Typical ‘king lefties innit?

wah wah wah, people don’t agree with me, they’re all intolerant bullies, boo hoo hoo, not fair, they’re all evil bad people, make the nasty man go away, he offended me, human rights human rights…

The left told us that if we did what they said, society would be a better place and everything would be hunky dory – they were wrong, the left has failed!

The worms turned! about bloody time too

Some scrote has burned the asylum down. Z11 is on the loose again.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

*sniggers*

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Still waiting for an example of one of these racist posts TJ! 🙄

KINGTUT
    Free Member

10% laptop battery power left, good work Houns

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 306 total)

The topic ‘Has STW suddenly become a lot more polarised?’ is closed to new replies.