Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 104 total)
  • Guy empties my Paypal. Revenge ideas sought..
  • rob2
    Free Member

Surely you post him an anonymous dog turd?

hora
    Free Member

Ask the officer who you report it to for his details and tell him you’ll report him. Fraud is a serious crime. Maybe the officer thinks he’s too busy investigating petty crime for stats/easy wins.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

From what hes saying its cos im reporting it in notts and it took place in herts.. whoopdeedoo

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

wysiwyg – Member
    Ok if the general consensus is I should I will. I dunno who its upto. I asked the notts chief of our area and they said not worth reporting.

So if I fleece an oap of £280 in the next county I’m going to get away with it scot free?

Can someone show me how to hack the interwebz?

easygirl

Local police don’t deal with fraud any longer
    Action fraud deal with it, and if it’s not a series they basically do rock all
    The govt brought that in, to take work from police forces, because there are not enough cops any longer

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

most of whose members were and are serving and ex-military; a pretty scary-looking bunch if you don’t know them…

Is that the P******s by any chance CZ?

Bregante

What easy girl said.

Can’t say I agree with it but with the explosion in online fraud and the huge cuts in police resources it’s a very sad fact that things have to give.

I’ve just looked at Notts website though and it doesn’t say a great deal. It starts by saying that they treat all fraud seriously but then directs you to Action Fraud.

But -like I say I think it’s pretty appalling.

pk13

Street view on Google .looks a charming place to live

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Street view on Google .looks a charming place to live

But that’s a mahoosive transit he’s got 🙂

spursn17
    Free Member

OP; how did he get your PP details?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

No idea, password was a mixture, number letter letter letter letter number letter letter

beefheart
    Free Member

The thing is, you don’t know if he sent the pizzas to his home address- it could have been to his scummy mates or anywhere he won’t get caught.

The only answer is kill everyone involved. 😈

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I think id be doing the place a favour if I just nuked it from orbit – its the only way to be sure.

Im gonna get onto Maplins tmrw to confirm delivery address and then cancel

yunki
    Free Member

scotroutes

RACIST!!!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

That jumper/hoodie is scary, you need to shop elsewhere.

backinireland
    Free Member

Mix mustard and cress seeds in jug of water and pour thru letterbox, impressive carpet…..

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Im thinking a turd in a maplins box

wallop

Sneak into his bedroom while he is sleeping and wedge a chocolate button between his bum cheeks.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Have people got any idea how they do it? I’m aware of spyware/Malware, but I assumed that’s usually international gangs, with a bit more money/organisation than a local scrote.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Sneak into his bedroom while he is sleeping and wedge a chocolate button between his bum cheeks.

Proper chortle! 😆

ricky1
    Free Member

I agree with some points here,what is worrying is that he seems to have a gift of emptying your account which is by any means not a feat usually affiliated with your normal scummy scrote who would be daft enough to reveal his address and have a Facebook account in that name,the lad may have been hacked along with you by a third party,think the fraud squad need to sort it out,hope you get your money back.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Ok he spent £250 at maplins, im opening a book on what…

ninfan
    Free Member

the lad may have been hacked along with you by a third party,think the fraud squad need to sort it out,hope you get your money back.

Do hackers often send theirr victims a pizza and side orders?

But that’s a mahoosive transit he’s got

When I see a white van outside a house, I feel respect…

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Ok he spent £250 at maplins, im opening a book on what…

Card readers? 😉

Or CCTV..

ricky1
    Free Member

Yes probably,with wysiwygs money,the hacker may have it in for the scrote thus sending wysiwyg down there to hammer him,good enough conspiracy theory IMHO ninfan?…

ninfan
    Free Member

Ricky1 – not complex enough and no mention of the new world order or zionists, 2/10 on the conspiracy scale

twicewithchips
    Free Member

blinking flip – how much?

ricky1
    Free Member

Seriously,I hope he gets it sorted.

beefheart
    Free Member

the address you listed is on the market

Squatters?
    Techno squatters, accessing our paypal accounts?

Nuke the ****!!!! 😈

monkeychild
    Free Member

It’s utter rubbish that this fraud isn’t taken seriously by the police! Jeez what’s the point?? For the future though, this website is quite good at checking your password strength https://howsecureismypassword.net/ There are no nasties in the code to worry about.

Hope you get it sorted out.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

monkeychild Don’t think it’s about password strength, unless you link to software generating a new password every time?. OP appears to have made a reasonable effort on password.

scotroutes

One of the problems is that many folk use the same password for everything. You then use that to log on to something (seemingly) innocuous and some clever or lucky enough can get it from there.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Just reading up on password cracking in an effort to improve my password

http://lifehacker.com/5937303/your-clever-password-tricks-arent-protecting-you-from-todays-hackers

I never use same passwords on anything containing monetary details, that would be silly!

monkeychild
    Free Member

Could be from: key loggers, xss, malware…….. Do you do any personal stuff on open wifi? As that’s an ace way for folk to meander onto your system.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

monkeychild – Member
    Could be from: key loggers, xss, malware…….. Do you do any personal stuff on open wifi? As that’s an ace way for folk to meander onto your system.

This is what I think, I do all financial stuff only on my comp at home and reasonably often scan it with all the stuff I’ve learnt from here over the years, malwarebytes, ccleaner, adwcleaner, mbar etc. I’m a bit sheet on password management, but not had any issues.

nealglover
    Free Member

According to the password checker above….

It would take a desktop PC about
    4 septillion years
    to crack your password

And that’s just the one I use for here, my proper passwords are a lot more secure 🙂

monkeychild
    Free Member

Anti virus and anti malware is only good if the companies know it exist! Being aware and cautious is the main problem.

We have some malware which was done in house by a colleague to demo as part of the cyber awareness course I’ve started delivering. Upto date anti virus etc doesn’t pick it up. But it’s good at nicking people’s logins, screen grabs and access to their files. Makes our candidates think about it.

Prime example of daftness, I bought my Chromebook off eBay, the woman gave me her google login (taped to the box) as she didn’t know how to clear it. I had access to her entire online life. Luckily for her, I am not a criminal so I told her and suggested she changed her passwords.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Quite why he didnt reset my password I dont know. Not dealing with Moriarty here I guess

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Anti virus and anti malware is only good if the companies know it exist! Being aware and cautious is the main problem.

Fair enough, but does that relate to the serious international gangs work, rather than local IT chav chancers? which appears to be the case here. Not down playing it, but appears to be different circumstances in this case.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Guy empties my Paypal. Revenge ideas sought..’ is closed to new replies.