Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 104 total)
  • Guy empties my Paypal. Revenge ideas sought..
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

Some urchin has emptied my paypal account at maplins and then like a dozy git bought £30s worth of dominos for delivery. So I have his address.

So short of bombers and shoe urine interface. Ideas?

ricky1
    Free Member

Name and shame for firsts incl address,revenge will be served sweet and cold.

ricky1
    Free Member

Seriously,call the cops….

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Cops not interested.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Pour a bottle of fish sauce through his letter box.

Very lame, I know. Don’t really do revenge.

bobbyspangles

Sorry to hear that.
    How is it the police are not interested? Is it not theft?

twicewithchips
    Free Member

Nice gaff (oh, and nice edit)

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Stick a note through his letterbox saying, ‘you are a thick ****, but thanks for letting me know where you live. Put the money back in my account. Now, Please.’

Put something really smelly on the note for added effect, or a scary drawing or something.

nealglover
    Free Member

It’s online fraud.

Report to : http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

mboy
    Free Member

How far away is said idiot from your abode?

fadda

Is PayPal not supposed to be more secure than using your bank details, as opposed to less…?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Go around and open a can of Whoopass™

riklegge

Presumably he emptied it into his own account- in which case can you send a request for a refund along with a note telling him you know his address?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Hatfield. I’m notts.

My mates a cop. Txt him asking how to report. He said police won’t be bothered.

I rang the pizza place up and told them to either not deliver or spit in it.

jota180
    Free Member

How is it the police are not interested? Is it not theft?

It would involve investigation
    Better stats to just go out to domestics and arrest everyone.

ads678

If her’s got an outside tap stick a hose pipe on it and through his letter box.

legend
    Free Member

Is death by Dominos not enough punishment?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

He spent £250 at maplins at 5.39 then 1x Feed 4 for £5 Each
    Medium (8 slices) Chicken Feast
    + Classic Crust
    No Mushrooms
    Medium (8 slices) Meateor™
    + Classic Crust
    Potato Wedges
    Garlic Pizza Bread
    Cherry Cola (1.25L Bottle)
    1x 4 Doughnuts
    1x Ben & Jerry’s – Cookie Dough (500mL tub)

Greedy git!

Drac

Someone beat you to it by ordering a Dominos.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

It’s a crime. The police deal with this sort of thing. If they don’t, I’d love to know why not.

ninfan
    Free Member

Sounds like him and his housemates in their HMO are having a party tonight!

Mikey65
    Free Member

Maybe he sent the Domino’s to someone he has a grudge against hoping that someone is going round to sort him out…Just a thought.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I would involve these guys..

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pcxWxG]08D-060[/url] by jimmyg352, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/fUQGN5]Stu[/url] by jimmyg352, on Flickr

All connected in one form or another!

bearnecessities

Phone up the dodgiest takeaway in the area, owned by gun-toting local gangsters if possible.

Phone up with your most genuine & charming voice, ordering a large takeaway for a party you’re at with some unexpected (race of choice to suit takeaway speciality) friends that require feeding “Do you accept £50 notes, I have ID on me” etc.

Your credit cards are obviously, at home.

allthepies
    Free Member

Indeed. And they ain’t paying.

mboy
    Free Member

Bit of a trip just to wrap some bombers round his face sadly… You need to appeal to the good nature of some Herts dwellers on here!

Oh and it’s online fraud. If your bank balance and credit card are linked to the account (and let’s face it, most peoples are) then it’s more likely the cops would be interested…

ninfan
    Free Member

All connected in one form or another!

Don’t say that, you’ll set JIveHoney off again!

edlong
    Free Member

actionfraud? Misleadingly named since its pointedly a “reporting centre” i.e. they don’t actually do anything..

Cougar

“ring the police”

“they won’t be interested”

“oh, all right then.”

Seriously?

CountZero

I think I’d be inclined towards a note through the door, something like “I hope you enjoyed the pizza, now I know where you live I’m going to enjoy making your life a total misery in future, unless you put the money back where you found it”
    There’s all sorts of remote retribution, like ordering all sorts of stuff from various places, like taxis, for example, and directing it all to his address.
    😈
    Looking at the photos, if it had happened to me, I could genuinely call on the services of a bunch of blokes not dissimilar to those guys; my brother and sis-in-law are members of a bike club based on an airfield not too far away, most of whose members were and are serving and ex-military; a pretty scary-looking bunch if you don’t know them… 😉

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I’ve reported to paypal. One assumes it’s up to them to then run with reporting it to the popo

Sandwich

A taxi every morning for 2 weeks at sometime between 3a and 4am (if he’s a night bird, 9am -ish will work equally well).

nealglover
    Free Member

I’ve reported to paypal. One assumes it’s up to them to then run with reporting it to the popo

Why not just do it yourself

finbar
    Free Member

I’m in AL1 and have no moral compass. Just saying…

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Ok if the general consensus is I should I will. I dunno who its upto. I asked the notts chief of our area and they said not worth reporting.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Go to the police if they say they aren’t interested take it up with your MP.

Who will probably give the divisional commander a hurry up.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I’m more annoyed dominos refuses to defile his stuffed crust

19ninety
    Free Member

PayPal wont report it to the Police for you.
    Try legit routes best first, probably not the guys real name or even where he lives. If he’s had access to your PayPal online then he’ll also have your address…?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

That is valid point!

bobbyspangles

I am struggling to comprehend why if you have money stolen from a bank account then that is not a crime?
    Maybe I life in a simple world?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Guy empties my Paypal. Revenge ideas sought..’ is closed to new replies.