Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Gratuitous " let's see your.. .." thread.. Let's see your Foes'ss'
  • forgotmename
    Free Member

Guess i posted too late!

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

mmmmmmmmm, that does look very nice! is that the standard black?

what size is that?

forgotmename
    Free Member

no its a anthrocite, metalic grey colour, has a lot of pink n greenish flecs in the paint and looks very metalic, size medium, not ridden in anger yet, going to a trail centre on saturday for 1st ride,il report back how well floating brake and air can work. Did you see the x foes's on flickr link?

jonswhite

Here's mine. Very purposeful!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

There's been a couple of fox sprunk fly's on SDH recently for £800-£850, so wanted the one with boxxers, but my knee wasn't working that week so I was in a bad mood so didnt buy it 🙁

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

jonswhite – what sort of weight does yours come in at?

My 2007 with ti coil curnutt seems very heavy.. around 35lb ish..

forgotmename
    Free Member

Had 1st ride on my new foes at coedi today, twas excellent, took joplin off and put mud x"s on, 32.47lb.
    First ride on new fxr, coed, left camera in van!

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

mmm lovely, really is. I just wish that mine didn't feel so short…

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

btw forgotmename, how did you get yours in a custom colour? I thought balfa could only get red or black?!

forgotmename
    Free Member

I spoke to Jamie @ balfa and he ordered me a metalic gunmetal type colour, he had just put an order in for some and had 1 left on that order, i think, so i had it, had to wait 3months ish tho, which was ok as the weathers been so shite i couldnt of ridden it anyway.
    The bolt through rear was really noticeable, as was getting full travel out of the air can, didnt even think about it, it seems to be set just right at 85-90lb main chamber and 75-80 other, also didnt feel heavy on the climbs, but thats probably because i was stoked, and it rocked on the downs. Looking forward to a peaks bash now.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

cool. which bit of peaks do you ride?

if Dark peaks (hope, edale, ladybower) then give me a shout as I'm around that way!

forgotmename
    Free Member

i ride dark peaks, trail depends on weather, wind conditions, often from hetherdene car park or castleton car park. Il email u next time, prob saturday if weathers ok.

jonswhite

Weight is just over 32lb.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Interesting, I really don't see why mine comes in at over 35lbs!!

jonswhite

Fork, Wheels (tubeless too), but mostly shock, I'd assume.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

#shameless plug#

My 2007 FXR 2:1 in Large is now for sale in case anyone's interested…??

#end shameless plug#

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Gratuitous " let's see your.. .." thread.. Let's see your Foes'ss'’ is closed to new replies.