Viewing 27 posts - 81 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Golly, I need your help…
  • nickc

Guys, I suspect ro probably knew the response he'd get, and this is just an excuse to troll yet again 🙄 Soon he'll be banned…There's a n easy way of dealing with them after all

yossarian
    Free Member

so you dont want the wheel then?

I'll take it, my cats half gay or something, so its a worthy cause

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I'll take it, my cats half gay or something, so its a worthy cause

Whats's the other half?

BigJohn

It is common to see Facebook page which haven't been updated or written only when someone on the marketing team has time. This isn't social media…

Bright Yellow Star homepage. Last post 27/2/10.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Thanks Tootall, I'd hoped someone would get my ironing, double irony-bonus that it was you 😀

*troll-hijack complete*

Cougar

No such thing as bad publicity? Wut?

Are you new to the Internet?

ro
    Free Member

you're quite right to keep your money in your pocket. i can't HONESTLY think of any charity/NGO in asia i've seen that doesn't in some way contribute – albeit indirectly – to corruption at some level. sad, but that's the way it goes.

which is why i said 'send stuff'. stuff that has virtually no value but to the end user.

not my fault you didn't listen. think for yourselves. you can surely differentiate between a rant and an appeal, can't you?

large418
    Free Member

I don't often post on here, but this has got me laughing. A doctor (I thought all doctors were quite mature, well educated etc etc) behaving like a 5 year old when he gets a hard time.

I suspect R O is not a doctor, but some kid who hasn't been given a new bike for their birthday.

Where can I send my spares box?

crikey
    Free Member

A doctor (I thought all doctors were quite mature, well educated etc etc) behaving like a 5 year old when he gets a hard time.

You're only 10, right?

ro
    Free Member

*troll-hijack complete*

it's only complete when i give up. i'm still here 🙂

crikey
    Free Member

What's Ro short for then?

Don't say cos he's only got little legs…..

ro
    Free Member

You're only 10, right?

you've seen my pic, right?

cynic-al
    Free Member

No,it is complete cos I say it is. How can you hijack your own troll thread?

yossarian
    Free Member

yes, it is your fault you stupid man. we ain't listening because your message, however virtuous, is wrapped up in your blustering, ego-centric bullshit that just alienates you from everyone and means your appeal is meaningless.

JEngledow
    Free Member

which is why i said 'send stuff'. stuff that has virtually no value but to the end user.

Just like the plastic bags I get through my front door from age concern et al daily for all my "unwanted clothes", your not the only person asking for worthless stuff but some of the others say please and thank you and have a little more credibility!

alex222
    Free Member

Its not a real job is it?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Its OK guys, ours isn't the only forum ro has cropped up on to insult people.

crikey
    Free Member

you've seen my pic, right?

Not you, him up there; I was attempting to suggest that his opinion of doctors was somewhat naive…
    Your age is somewhat indeterminate, but I'd avoid TV work… 😉

Drac

not my fault you didn't listen. think for yourselves

Well I did think for myself. I thought why would I help some total stranger on here that has no proof where the items are going, behaves like an cock most of the time on here and spits out his dummy when people decide not to help.

You know I'll think I'll chuck some extra cash into Petegaff's charity fund, least I know where it's going and a genuinely nice guy has asked for help.

swallow
    Free Member

I must have reached new lows of boredom as I have just read three pages of this thread

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Spill the beans ADHD.

JEngledow
    Free Member

Why am I actually trying to argue with the self-riteous tw*t? He obviously doesn't really want our charity, but just wants us to pay him some attention and we've fallen for it again 🙄

yunki
    Free Member

I can understand how ro has made the mistake of acting like a pissy little bitch with a penchant for pedantry and pettiness..

He was just trying to fit in.. I'm not meaning to sound offensive or trying to upset anyone.. and this thread isn't necessarily the most appropriate thread to make this statement..
    But it's a very easy mistake to make.. the first impressions that people are likely to get when they stumble into this forum are very often quite horrific.. IMO

crikey
    Free Member

But it's a very easy mistake to make..
    +1

ro
    Free Member

How can you hijack your own troll thread?

troll trolls troll, that's how.

ok, fun's over, i win. two 100+ post threads in two days. you may ban me now.

it was a blast. thanks 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

there is no such thing as bad publicity. you just have to spin it

You seemed to have failed spectacularly on the 'spin' part.

Grow up Ro.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

KT – I'm not going to bother. We should all buy Feelmax socks and Vibram fivefinger series shoes though.

Viewing 27 posts - 81 through 107 (of 107 total)

The topic ‘Golly, I need your help…’ is closed to new replies.