Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Goggles -Recommendations please.
  • SpeedyG
    Free Member

Fancy some Oakley ones, I keep losing my contact lenses on fast downhills (only xc stuff).
    Please can someone recommend me some Anti Fog ones for around £40 or less if poss, thanks!

grumm
    Free Member

I got some Oakley MX ones for about £20 – worked a treat at the Mega, dunno about for general XC duties though.

solamanda
    Free Member

I've used smiths for years, tenner off evil bay and use some bob heath anti mist spray to reduce fog.

hugh_b
    Free Member

i use oakley crowbars, used them for mx too until i packed up! Top notch goggles, never steamed up on me. I only use them for dh stuff/uplift days but they have always been excellent!
    oakley o-frames are more basic looking and work just aswell, can be had for very little on ebay too!

twohats
    Free Member

+1 for MX O frames. If you can find the jet black frames with the blue lens, the lens is anti-fog as standard. The blue lens is fantastic in all light conditions too.

juiced
    Free Member

I've got a pair of Spy MX ones of CR. Fit my face really nicely and I love them.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

electrics are good nice and cheap for nice cheap lenses

alwyn
    Free Member

SPY they are very good. Electric have had good reviews and my friends use them but they are quite a lot of cash.

SpeedyG
    Free Member

Hmm yes the crowbars look nice so far!

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

oakley mx o frames. cheap, work fine, cheap lens replacements, easy to get tear-offs. dunno why you'd want anything else.

brakes
    Free Member

find ones with cheap and available replacement lenses, because they're bound to get scratched

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Goggles -Recommendations please.’ is closed to new replies.