Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 142 total)
  • Girlies – please start a girlie thread
  • cinnamon_girl

I appreciate the emotive subject but do feel it was going too far. Your opinions?

ton

i am too old to rut…..i just lay back and wait to be fed……. 8)

wavydave
    Free Member

slugwash…WTF? 😯

falkirk-mark

Slugwash and they pulled my Ann summers thread 😕

BTW I am not repeating it as I have not been banned yet

tazzymtb

Ton- you are like the ultimate silverback in the STW mokey/ape tribe 😀

cinnamon_girl

You're not exactly encouraging more girlies to join in the "discussions" are you guys?

andrewh
    Free Member

tazzymtb – Member
    it's spring, all boy animals are trying to determine who's alpha to make friends with the lady animals, we have been witnessing the STW version of the stags in rutting season

'coures we are, more to go round 😆

tazzymtb

sorry 😳

I'll get me coat,

i did offer make up tips though 😥

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

I'm cold, the weather is crap, and I'm sitting here trying to write an essay on FEMINISM. all the girliness has been drained out of me 🙁

cinnamon_girl

C'mon you can do better than that 😉

Make me laugh …

ton

cg, did you faceboook me….. ❓

eldridge
    Free Member

Current (men) threads are dull dull dull

You're not exactly encouraging more men to join in the "discussions" are you girls?

tazzymtb

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You're not exactly encouraging more girlies to join in the "discussions" are you guys?

Too right c_g 😐

…… after being insulted by Talkemada, I think I'll get myself a big bar of chocolate, a box of tissues, and settle down to watch a nice movie 😀

ton

motorcycle diaries ❓

wavydave
    Free Member

@cinnamon girl

We have tried to talk about girlie things. When knickers were mentioned you dismissed them for thongs. When GHD's were mentioned you dismissed them for curly hair. Ann Summers disappeared and as for the menstural cups!!!!!

You can't say we aren't giving it a go. 😀

cinnamon_girl

ton – no I didn't. Do you want me to!

Poor Gus 😥

wavydave – oh OK, fair enough! That menstrual cups was unbelievable 😯

ton

cg, please…
    but something has just happened, and i now feel violated………… 😥

cinnamon_girl

tazzy – don't do pink 🙄

cinnamon_girl

ton – what you on about?

ton

barnes facebooked me………….arrrggghhhhhhhhhhh

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

barnes facebooked me………….arrrggghhhhhhhhhhh

such a sensitive soul 🙂

Talkemada
    Free Member

after being insulted by Talkemada, I think I'll get myself a big bar of chocolate, a box of tissues, and settle down to watch a nice movie

Before you do that, you better get my dinner ready.

..Bitch.

cinnamon_girl

Talkemada – Oi! Don't talk to Grizzly Gus like that. 😯

For a newbie, you're a bit, er, forward 😉

teagirl
    Free Member

'Holds hand up tentatively' I'm a girl when last checked, like to join in and talk about fings, but….to tired, need sleep, won't get any, child in me bed and got ancient sick dog………

Talkemada
    Free Member

Sorry. I was wrong, and I apologise. 😳

CountZero

Talk about bottoms, Talkemada, much safer ground.
    Although possibly not on this thread…
    (Sorry, c_g. :wink:)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'm a girl when last checked

<<giggles>>

nickhart
    Free Member

best thread for ages, go cg, far more wit than the usual crowd.

Karinofnine

I'm a girl. What's a GHD?

Thongs. I usually wear girl-shorts or fairly sensible knickers (comfort and practicality, plus, if you buy knickers a size too big you don't get such a bad vpl).

Anyway, I was prevailed upon by the incumbent BF to wear something more sexy, so I thought I would practice wearing the hated thong. I decided to wear one to go shopping in the local Sainsburys (although the type of supermarket is not central to the story). I drove there, parked up, got my trolley. I started walking round the shop, feeling rather sexy, it must be said, when, to my horror and extreme discomfort, the bloody thing sort of slipped sideways. Instead of the thong-bit sort of riding flat between my erm, cheeks (as it were) it was now BETWEEN them. It was made of nylon and there were scratchy bits! OMG! What to do? Had jeans on, couldn't fish it out of ar$e-crack because the shop was full. So I sort of clenched a bit, and wriggled a bit, and tried by sheer force of will (and I'm absolutely sure I was making a very odd face by this time) to somehow move it.

I got round the shop, paid, and out into the car park, the mental effort had me sweating by this time. I got to my car, abandoned the trolley and scooted between my car and the car parked next to me. Joyously, (and thinking I was in private) I stuck my hand down the back of my jeans, and with a great sigh of relief I jerked the offending thong back into the comfort zone. I sagged against my car, relaxed … and noticed there was a man sitting in the next car watching with great interest…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

😯

alex222
    Free Member

why don't all the stw girls post up topless pictures of them selves and us men folk can rate you purely on appearence, then follow it up with some misogynisitic coments. That would be interesting.

Why wont the strike through thing work, piece of sh1t

rOcKeTdOg

Karinofnine, that's probably the post of the year so far! if your BF wants you to wear thongs and you don't like them suggest he wears one for a walk to the shops too, it's only fair 🙂

Woody
    Free Member

Never wear nylon thongs. I'm a (hold on while I check………….yup still there) bloke and even I know that 🙄 and thongs are supposed to go between cheeks, otherwise they are known as knickers! This is assuming you were talking about bottom bottoms and not err………front bottoms 😆

bruneep

Karinofnine, that's probably the post of the year so far! if your BF wants you to wear thongs and you don't like them suggest he wears one for a walk to the shops too, it's only fair

Can I say that its not so bad as Karinofnine has made out. 😉

rOcKeTdOg

🙂
    i found that one of my ex's lacy "boy shorts" did scratch a bit in places

rickmeister

Karinofnine, easy diagnosis is that you had your thong on back to front (bottom),

Simples….

hora
    Free Member

On a serious note- I'd have one of these in the kitchen.

bruneep

hora

I just bought one of those(not pink tho), fooking ace.

Woody
    Free Member

Hora,

On a more serious note, I hope that doesn't match the decor 😯

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 142 total)

The topic ‘Girlies – please start a girlie thread’ is closed to new replies.