Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 662 – Where The Eagles Dare Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

After a series of tentative moves followed by capitalising on a fumble, Bon Jovi has made it through the wrestling ring of musical tastes.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

Fresh Goods Friday 662 – Where The Eagles Dare Edition

sharkattack

Eagles? Oranges?

I’m out of here.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I like the base.

I’m a little bit happy and a little bit sad that your link wasn’t too Megan trainor, happy because it wasn’t, sad because it’s stuck in my head any how.

I’m very sad but hugely grateful your link wasn’t to the aforementioned, very sad because it was to Greg Wallace, hugely grateful as my phone was on silent so I didn’t have to hear him.

Woo

Bon Jovi and Hotel California in the same edition? Thank you Hannah.

Sandwich

Amanda is correct about those shoes. FACT!

EDIT That pump has arrived at an opportune moment. How good is it at inflating large volume tyres, has Ben had occasion to use it on something large like a 2.5inch Assegai?

stwhannah

@sandwich ta-dah! Specially for you: https://youtu.be/xusMfkmvF9g

Sandwich

@stwhannah Sold to the chap in the lilac shoes!

noeffsgiven
    Free Member

Basically best part of £200 for a bike stand without a stand 😀 the bike industry really is stepping up the psst taking.
    Trunnion mount on the downtube ?, What were Orange thinking, it’s looks so wide it’s bizarre, Renthal really need a stealth version of their bars, the graphics clash with so many bikes, or maybe it’s time to completely change, I’ve always disliked those logos.

Sandwich

@stwhannah A belated thanks for your efforts. Today is not a good day for me, I’m not in a good place and socially lacking (more than is normal).

Hope the shoulder is getting there slowly.

Northwind

A Where Eagles Dare Edition and the soundtrack is Bon Jovi not the Misfits? For shame.

desperatebicycle

Great value frame protection from Slicy.2 lots of fork protection for £25 🙂

( Amazingly crap music choices)

robertajobb

Where Eagles Dare ?

Then all other options are trumped by this

oily76

Spesh’s lightest trail wheelset EVAAR! Well, apart from the fact they are 75g heavier than my 2015 Roval Traverse SL’s.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.