Viewing 27 posts - 81 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Florida man
  • bsims
    Free Member

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10460039/Dashcam-footage-shows-wild-moment-driver-shoots-man-road-rage-incident-Florida.html

Fail content unfortunately – words fail me how gun reforms are repeatedly avoided with people like this guy allowed to carry a gun.

thols2

It’s simple logic. With people like that running around with guns, you need a gun to protect yourself.

null

bsims
    Free Member

Occam’s razor !

maccruiskeen

should start at 5.20

Jujuuk68
    Free Member
    martymac
    p7eaven
    Free Member

Florida man believed he was ‘half-man, half-dog’ during fatal attack, doctor says
    Investigators say they found Austin Harrouff, now 22, biting John Stevens’ face while making growling noises on Aug. 15, 2016.

HAROUFF?

thols2

Jesus, we need a Missouri Man thread.

thols2

inkster
    Free Member

Marjorie Taylor Greene has let herself go a bit hasn’t she?

corroded
    Free Member

This was in the news recently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwkgj6PqUgI

Florida man lands plane on highway. But I didn’t because, to be fair, he did a stellar job and meth didn’t seem to be a factor.

bruneep

Florida woman…..
    <div class=”ssrcss-11r1m41-RichTextComponentWrapper ep2nwvo0″ data-component=”text-block”>
    <div class=”ssrcss-7uxr49-RichTextContainer e5tfeyi1″>
    <p class=”ssrcss-1q0x1qg-Paragraph eq5iqo00″><b class=”ssrcss-hmf8ql-BoldText e5tfeyi3″>A Florida woman has sued the makers of Velveeta Shells and Cheese, claiming the dish takes too long to make.</b></p>

</div>
    </div>
    <div class=”ssrcss-11r1m41-RichTextComponentWrapper ep2nwvo0″ data-component=”text-block”>
    <p class=”ssrcss-1q0x1qg-Paragraph eq5iqo00″>The Kraft Company markets its microwaveable cups as “ready in 3.5 minutes” but Amanda Ramirez says it takes longer.</p>

</div>
    </div>
    <p class=”ssrcss-1q0x1qg-Paragraph eq5iqo00″>The $5m (£4.2m) lawsuit claims the time advertised does not include preparation time – opening the lid and sauce pouch, before adding water and stirring.</p>

</div>
    </div>
    <p class=”ssrcss-1q0x1qg-Paragraph eq5iqo00″>Kraft Heinz Foods Company described the lawsuit as “frivolous”.</p>

</div>
    </div>
    <p class=”ssrcss-1q0x1qg-Paragraph eq5iqo00″>”We are aware of this frivolous lawsuit and will strongly defend against the allegations in the complaint,” a company spokesperson told the BBC.</p>

</div>
    </div>
    <p class=”ssrcss-1q0x1qg-Paragraph eq5iqo00″>In the lawsuit, which was filed in a Florida court last month, Ms Ramirez’s lawyers claim she paid more than she would have had she known the truth.</p>

</div>
    </div>
    <p class=”ssrcss-1q0x1qg-Paragraph eq5iqo00″>The lawsuit also asks the company to “cease its deceptive advertising” and “be made to engage in a corrective advertising campaign”.</p>

</div>
    </div>

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63825860

🙄

CountZero

Marjorie Taylor Greene has let herself go a bit hasn’t she?

But only a bit…

Due to Flipboard, I get many news reports from America, and I’m not sure that Florida is unique in this regard. Not that I need much to discourage me from visiting Florida, but for the love of all that’s holy, why would anyone want to go there, let alone LIVE there!

Klunk
    Free Member

tjagain

Very interesting Klunk.  ta

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Florida man posts links without explanation?

I assume it’s yesterday’s aquatic hamster wheel story

What baffles me is things like bomb threats when he was asked to leave. In what world is that going to improve the situation?

daverhp

Florida deputies arrest a man after he allegedly broke into a church, stole electronics and baptized himself.

thols2

THEY FOUND THE TAPE!!!

Viewing 27 posts - 81 through 107 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.