• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by 69er.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fined for not riding in the bike lane… (video content)
  • alexxx
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzE-IMaegzQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

allthepies
    Free Member

Welcome to the internets 🙂

epicyclo

Brilliant 🙂

Spin
    Free Member

So last year! 😉

wildheart
    Free Member

Wonder if there was any follow-up to this ? Did he get his $50 back from The Man ?

phiiiiil

It still makes me cry with laughter even though it’s old… 🙂

titusrider
    Free Member

Just makes me very glad I don’t live in the US. I really don’t understand that country. Supposed to be low tax, low intervention economy but massivly restrictive nanny state police force and intelligence services

gwaelod
    Free Member

good post on Copenhagenize at the moment about a cyclist trying to cross into USA from Canada

http://www.copenhagenize.com/2011/12/minority-report-at-us-border.html

buttercup
    Free Member

It sounds/looks liek they are in New York. New York is the worst traffic state ever.
    Even a routine pull over is treated like an arrest on human traffiker.
    it’s insane, but it’s what happens.

Also, Amerikan rule is the same as the bear rule. I don’t have to be fastest. I just have to be faster than you.

Pretty darn classic, though.

Drac

It sounds/looks liek they are in New York.

Was it the Policeman’s badge that gave that away or the bright yellow cabs with NYC on the side, Sherlock?

sb
    Free Member

Christ that was funny. I’ve never seen it before !

buttercup
    Free Member

Drac – Was it the Policeman’s badge that gave that away or the bright yellow cabs with NYC on the side?

That’s what looking gets you, Drac. 😛

69er
    Free Member

Thankyou! 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fined for not riding in the bike lane… (video content)’ is closed to new replies.