Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 161 total)
  • FFS Matching family T-shirts for holiday. Kill me now.
  • Drac

Could be worse, could be matching football shirts.

Or club cycling shirts.

funkmasterp

Say no to the T-shirts and demand matching shell suits instead. Then “accidentally” set fire to the people that suggested matching T-shirts.

Kind of related – One of my weirdest cycling experiences was on the road at the end of Oven Bottom in Macc Forest. I come bimbling out and get confronted by a family in matching she suits. They all have whistles too. The smallest weirdo starts blowing his whistle and pointing at me. As I cycle off the rest of them do the same. To this day I don’t know if it was real or an acid flashback!

scuttler

I’d filed Dougie Wallace’s Blackpool photos into a far corner of my mind. Thanks Binners

maccruiskeen

slowoldman

Or club cycling shirts.

Does anyone wear those to the pub?

Dickyboy

Just to add insult to injury, wife & I are doing a 10wk holiday visiting NZ, Oz, Bali & Malaysia for less than a 2wk family trip to Orlando & no matching tee shirts involved.

matt_outandabout

Matching family T-shirts for holiday

Grounds for divorce IMO.

Although arguably the decision to consider a cruise, let alone a Disney cruise, would also lead me to conclude this.

sirromj

That ‘In Bruges’ gif gave me an idea…. Threaten to chop a finger off every time they ask you to wear the t shirt 🤣

Couldn’t be doing 4 pages, got enough from page 1

It would have stopped for me at family holiday. Not a prayer.

The rest of it just sounds like some sort of living hell

Couldn’t be doing 4 pages, got enough from page 1

It would have stopped for me at family holiday. Not a prayer.

The rest of it just sounds like some sort of living hell

IdleJon

and people in their late thirties wearing Hogwarts hoodies
    Yea, but kids that read Harry Potter at a contemporary age, are now 38.

I’m a bit late to this comment but thought it worth pointing out that I’m still wearing my Famous Five branded tank top and sandals (with white socks obvs). I’m Dick, according to the name on my back.

mogrim

I’d filed Dougie Wallace’s Blackpool photos into a far corner of my mind. Thanks Binners

Not seen those before, they’re… something, aren’t they?

http://www.dougiewallace.com/blackpool

IdleJon

Jesus you lot are a bunch of miserable old bastards. It might not be your first choice of holiday, but in this case it’s clearly a holiday for the kids. Suck it up for a week and enjoy being able to go on a holiday with them and seeing the joy in their faces….

Yes, you’ve persuaded me. Disney, take my money now.

….I did a few days in disneyland paris a few years ago with 3 young children. Everyone was knackered from the drive down from Yorkshire, the children were way overstimulated and I was struggling to hold it together. But then I saw another dad losing his shit with an over-tired and over-stimulated child and rejoiced in the fact it wasn’t just me feeling like that. 

Ermm, can I have a refund?

jhinwxm
    Free Member

Zero sympathy. Clearly the family doormat. Grow a pair.

Rich_s

Jesus.

Cougar

Zero sympathy. Clearly the family doormat. Grow a pair.

Do you ever post anything positive?

martinhutch

Clearly needs some of that Disney sparkle in his life.

el_boufador

That’s excellent 👌

Rich_s

Turns out it could get worse.

There’s a themed party night. Apparently we “have to” dress up as something piratical.

🤔

blokeuptheroad

Fancy dress?  No. Just **** right off and when you get there **** off some more.  See also Karaoke.

grahamt1980

Hahaha
    Please update this with pics following the trip.
    We will know exactly which one you are

the-muffin-man

Somali Pirate for the win.

And if you try and take on a replica AK-47 you may even get turned away before you board – so double-win! 🙂

ossify

Parrot?

I want to feel sympathy because it sounds like an absolute nightmare, but actually my thoughts are more aligned with grahamt1980 🤣

scotroutes

There’s a themed party night. Apparently we “have to” dress up as something piratical.

You have my sympathies. We recently had a weekend away for Mrs S celebrating her 60th and had a fancy dress evening. Theme was “flappers” which had me stumped for a while but I ended up thusly…

received_1097658234716388~2

You can tell my level of commitment as I had to shave off (most of) my winter beardage.

chakaping
    Free Member

Do it.

scotroutes

Seaman Staines?

Rich_s

Oh. My. Yes.

IHN

And remember kids, there ain’t no fun like compulsory fun.

tthew

Theme was “flappers”…

I’d have gone in the parrot costume just above you.

edit – is that Michael Burke dressed as a bird?

willard

I’d wear a hoody and sunglasses and go as a software pirate. After all, you wouldn’t steal a car…

rickmeister

@Scotroutes
    Its fancy dress for the evening, not your day to day attire…

Rich_s

Rather than go the whole blackface somali pirate, which might be of questionable taste, I’m loving the parrot idea.

jhinwxm
    Free Member

Do you ever post anything positive?

That was positive.

Do you ever go a day or an hour even without posting on here? You must live on this forum 24/7.  Tragic.

Kramer
    Free Member

I quite enjoy fancy dress.

politecameraaction
    Free Member

“it’s not a week. It’s from Sarfampton to a container port outside Brussels.”

Ohh, that’s too bad. At least if you went into Antwerp you’d get to see the Zaha Hadid building for about 45 seconds on arrival…

Sandwich

Does OP have some trousers with marks on them? Those and a T-shirt, you will be going as seamen stains!

soundninjauk

martinhutch

Pirate themed t shirt?

you_wouldnt_edit_a_meme

CountZero

I’d let them wear whatever the hell they want, I’d be wearing one of a variety from this organisation’s shop. Yes, they’re legitimate, and I’m a member.

Oh. My. Yes.

Exactly my thought when I read that! And wearing a Satanic Temple shirt for added trolling. 😋

squirrelking
    Free Member

My missus suggested this:

The only question is do you see yourself as a Belladonna or more of a Sasha Grey type?

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 161 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.