Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Excersice post Covid jab
  • Philby

Everyone I know who has had the Pfizer jab, including me, has been fine apart from a sore arm where the injection went in.

Most people I know who have had the Astra Zenica jab have felt rough and flu-like for a couple of days, and a couple have taken time off work.

peteimpreza

Had the Pfizer one at 13:30 today.

So far just a little soreness to the arm.

Skipped my ride today as a precaution but feel absolutely fine at the moment.

DezB
    Free Member

Seems to effect everyone different. I had the Astra Zenica at 10am Friday, went for a run at 1pm, felt absolutely fine. Had a mild headache til Sunday afternoon.
    I know a couple of people who have felt rough though.

claudie

Had the Oxford jab on Friday. Both of my legs were really aching throughout the night – enough to wake me up and keep me awake from 1 – 4am. Felt mildly achy all over for the rest of the weekend but all good now.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

While I’ll take the first jab appointment I can practically get to, which at 47 I anticipate might be in April, I’m not looking forward to the expected fatigue.

Mum and sister had Covid March ’20, they had there first jabs (sis Pfizer and mum OxAZ) about a month ago. Sis felt rough for ~2 weeks, mum still doesn’t feel great and reckons that run-down cold/flu feeling is the vaccine. Partner had her first jab mid Jan (having had Covid mid March ’20 and long Covid since), felt really rough for 4/5 days, but sadly there’s been no sign of her long Covid improving… She still comes back from her daily walk around the block feeling shattered and having elevated heartrate.

However, none of these three family members do any real exercise beyond walking. One or two local Strava cyclists went out for rides within a day of their jab and felt really rough, knocking further rides on the head for a few days or so.

Dickyboy

Had my AZ jab on Sunday eve, felt a bit rough on Monday so took 2 paracetamol at 4pm and again before bed, but not tried an exercise since 9 mile run on Sunday morning. Fine today.

carbonfiend
    Free Member

I had the AZ jab felt like I’d been hit by a train then put in a washing machine day after. I copped it pretty bad & unfortunately it lasted for about a week then started easing off just really tired & lethargic but still managed to train but just easy rides.

Drac

I had the Pfizer my arm was a little sore.

If you feel well I can’t see why not.

bassmandan

I had Pfizer, came home, spent the rest of the day and most of the next morning digging turf out of my garden. My upper arm/ shoulder ached a bit more than it does after the flu jab but I just ignored it and got on with my day.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Just a heads up…. Good friend is a consultant and had both his Pfizer jabs.early on
    First one was fine… No after effects.
    Second one…. Felt pooped the next day.

Definitely a difference between the two jabs.

boblo
    Free Member

Wife and I both had the AZ jab on Sunday.

Being a twit, I went out as normal for my ‘Sunday 70 miler’, she stayed home. No apparent side effects for either of us.

Monday I went out on the bike again to add to my very contrived ‘100 miler or half marathon every week 2021 challenge’, she stayed home.

I felt very fatigued at the end but I’ve had a monster run of training out in the wind recently plus the jab. Yesterday Mrs Boblo was in a poor flu like state and generally knackered. Back to normal today.

Out for a 10k recovery run in the BLOODY WIND again today and still feel flat but that’s probably not the jab.

dogbone

Had the jab on Sunday. Had a bad nights sleep (running hot and cold) so gave yesterday a rest but ran with the dog this morning no problem.

devbrix
    Free Member

1st Pfizer beginning of January and absolutely nothing. 2nd yesterday, stonking headache this morning solved with paracetamol and feeling a bit meh generally but did my commute on the bike without problems and did a days work etc. The CDC publishes figures on side effects for Pfizer which show increased rate of mild side effects on second dose. Really bad ones are rare and nowhere as bad as getting C19

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/pfizer/reactogenicity.html

marcg868
    Free Member

Pfizer End of January 30 days post Covid no side effects in the slightest apart from the usual sore Arm. Went for a sedate bike ride later that day felt fine. Second one due April 18th.

Missus Pfizer 23rd December no side effects arm bit tender. Her second 11th March, Arm very sore this time and banging headache for 48 hours.

Mum Pfizer 2nd Feb headache and sore Arm.

Dad Oxford 3rd feb No side effects

Missus’s daughter Oxford 28th January Headache, fever loss of taste and smell pcr test done Covid positive! She didn’t realise she was positive.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Excersice post Covid jab’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM