Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Eurovision fun
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

Is it just me that thought the Swedish entry ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP07YbJCSAI 2:10 onwards) had been taking lessons from the Alien Opera scene in 5th Element ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJuOh7vhrg 4:10 onwards)? 🙂

Hairychested
    Free Member

it’s you. I loved her voice, was permitted to drool and dream (wife on wine last night). I loved the singer big time. You, you are weird (if you disagree) 😉

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Icelands singer Yohanna’s the one for me 😉

billybob
    Free Member

I thought then when I flicked on for a few seconds…

does that make us geeks?!

coffeeking
    Free Member

does that make us geeks?!

Probably. 🙂

I think Iceland was the nicest song and Azerbaijan won on looks.

Having said that I dont want the thread to degrade into back door banging comments please!

Hairy – 😀 I’m weird.

Spongebob
    Free Member

I watched it so I must be weird!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Best moment:

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I love eurovision. Most TV bores the pants off me, but the annual song contest is just unadulterated fun.

I even liked some of the music this year!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Hairy – what the hell is going on with that corset, she looks horrific. Boobs, nothing FAT ARSE….

Hairychested
    Free Member

Her arse isn’t big, it’s her waist – circa 40cms. I have a soft (hard?) spot for her.

coffeeking
    Free Member

In ever said it was big, I said thats how it looks – the stupidly crushed waist just makes it look like she has the rear comparable to Eddie Stobart, totally out of proportion.

Spongebob
    Free Member

The corset thing doesn’t work for me. She looks deformed!

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

It works for me! I like ’em all shapes and sizes,can’t see the point in limiting your options……..not that I want any options…I’m a married man guvnor 😉

Drac

Looks like a peanut.

Bez

Best moment:

You like waxed six-packs? 🙂

Is it just me that thought the Swedish entry had been taking lessons from the Alien Opera scene in 5th Element?

Nope, thought the exact same.

coffeeking
    Free Member

It works for me! I like ’em all shapes and sizes,can’t see the point in limiting your options

Isnt that just a paraphrasing of “any hole’s a goal”? 😯

Northwind

Didn’t watch most of it but some of the start was good… I saw the show Fuerzabruta, which the “running on conveyor belt” bit was taken from, a couple of years ago and it was mint, so nice to see that again even if the boy couldn’t do it right. That show completely blew my mind :mrgreen:

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Eurovision fun’ is closed to new replies.