Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • England v Andorra drubbing
  • tankslapper
    Free Member

When are they going to play a real team?

trailmonkey

yada yada yada

snowslave

Andorra or England?

hilldodger
    Free Member

You can only beat the opposition on the day – plenty of times ‘big teams’ have struggled against ‘no hopers’ they should, on paper, beat easily……….

deadlydarcy
    Free Member
    tankslapper
    Free Member

So who next? Guatamala?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I was hoping for double figures. Germany beat them 10-0 or something. 6-0 is simply not good enough; they were absolutely terrible. And Andorra weren’t too hot either! 😉

WTF was Crouch doing? Missed about 3-4 chances, and only scored with a spawney poke-in.

Defoe and Ashley Young looked good. I thought England lacked that sharp, incisive close passing football, after Rooney and Gerrard went off. Glen Johnson has come on leaps and bounds. Beckham showed why he should still be in the squad.

Bit of a lazy performance, I thought.

And it’s true; what will we do when we do come up against top teams?

A lot better than under that useless faux Dutchman, though.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Group 6
    Andorra
    Belarus
    Croatia
    England
    Kazakhstan
    Ukraine

Oh dear! Shocker…

Group 3

Slovakia
    N.Ireland
    Poland
    Czech Republic
    Slovenia
    San Marino

Why are we playing in division 1 and you lot in the Sunday league

Permission to bleat rather loudly….

tankslapper
    Free Member

Bit of a lazy performance, I thought.

Rude – is that not the England way mate? Just doing enough?! Where’s the Brazilian flair the game really needs rather than a bunch over-paid waisters just ‘doing enough’

trailmonkey

Why are we playing in division 1 and you lot in the Sunday league

The NI group looks easier than ours.

brakes
    Free Member

Regardless of getting shat on, how amazing must it have been to play for Andorra, at Wembley, in front of 60,000 people? Must be a high point in their careers/ lives.

I reckon I could get on that team.

tankslapper
    Free Member

I thought you were on the team brakes! lol!

G
    Free Member

tanky tanky….. you’re talking about football, whats happening?? You’ll be asking about road riding next

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

good grief, england just can’t do anything right can they? if we lose we’re shite, and now if we win we’re shite!

maybe weak opposition, maybe a slightly lacking performance i agree. but after the utter shame of failing to qualify for euro 08 we’re now looking like a revitalised team and the proof is that we are now a draw away from the world cup and if accomplished will be 3 games in hand. blinkin’ result i say!

p.s. did think greavsey was an utter w”nker though, his comments were appalling. what a horrid rude man!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Greavsie has always been an utter ****. Ignorant old bigot. Din’t deserve that medal, for the attitude he showed towards Andorra.

Nickquinn293
    Free Member

A principality with a population of under 70,000 gets beaten by England. Wow, what a surprise! Try playing against a real team like the Faroe Islands 😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

I loved his saying the OAP’s could play them, very Monty Python like 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘England v Andorra drubbing’ is closed to new replies.