• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by fbk.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Endura clothing.
  • sherry
    Free Member

Just got a brand new pair of singletrack shorts back from Endura free of charge after sending my shorts away to be fixed. Both vent zips broke after about 4 months riding, i was expecting to pay for a repair as i did not have a proof of purchase/receipt and they just replaced them for free! I will defo buy and recommend Endura products in the future, not that i never did. Makes a very nice change to receive excellent customer service, and i was only paid £50 to write this (joking).

WTF
    Free Member

Stuff is good generally but I find it always lets you down in one area.
    eg. singletrack trousers the adjustable waist things are carp.
    It seems to me that they are always trying to cut corners.Just make it right and you`ll sell more.

That is all.

lovell
    Free Member

Nice to see someone write something positve that isn’t then shot down in flames?! oh hang on!

z1ppy

trouble is lowell, it’s far too true.

I love my endura kit, had some of it repaired (excellent service as above), and will buy more of it in the future.

topangarider
    Free Member

I agree – good clothing. I’ve a couple of jerseys, some lycra shorts and singletrack trousers and shorts.

Only one thing wrong – the sizing is well of on the trousers! Going from thier charts I should be a large trouser/short, but I’m a medium. Large would bury me. I’m a large in their tops though. Weird.

Oh, and they need to introduce more colours apart from black and grey.

This spell check is crap (read American)

boobs

I think thier is spelt their in both languages 🙂

Wiksey
    Free Member

Lots of people find Endura’s after sale service to be very good (myself included) the unfortunate thing is that a lot of people have reason to find out if their afterservice is any good.

fbk
    Free Member

Same problem with my Singletrack shorts and the vent zips. Replaced without any problems and the new ones have been fine.

I’d always recommend Endura for that reason – whenever I’ve had problems, customer support has been great.

Fair point regarding the waist strap though 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Endura clothing.’ is closed to new replies.