Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Easton Haven carbon bar 2011
  • rewski
    Free Member

So I’m trying to track these down but no joy, anyone know who’s selling?

vinnyeh

I don’t think they’re available retail yet. The only reason somebody on here owns one is because it came from a new bike that was parted out.

forgotmename
    Free Member

I ordered some in oct, was told they would be here the end of nov, then about now, they havnt turned up yet, and told any time now, being impatient i got a mate to send me some, they are lovely and 184grams on my scales.

Northwind

Allegedly Orange bought the entire UK stock. Though that does have the smell of an Internet Fact.

rewski
    Free Member

Northwind – I’ve heard that on bikeradar too.
    forgotmename – I assume from US?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Jenson USA have them in stock if you must have it

el_diablo
    Free Member

I got a set from Orange for free! Had to buy an ex demo Blood off them as well though, the bars were a deal sweetner to go on my other Orange.

catnash
    Free Member

Was keen, ordered a set of Answe pro taper carbon bars instead.

Vortexracing

Iv’e been looking everywhere as well but to no avail.

rewski
    Free Member

catnash – good shout re: Answer pro, I’d be interested how they pan out. I’ve heard there’s a bit of flex on the Eastons.

bunnerscj
    Free Member

Got some alu ones, wemt to LBS, asked there, he called his Easton Dist guy, bars arrived 48hrs later.

Top work and serweeeeeeeeeeeet bars !

ashfanman
    Free Member

Race Face SixC might be worth a look in that price range…

handyman
    Free Member

I have pair of Haven bars new unused boxed for sale i am in usa now but back in uk 10feb and i can post them when i get there, work in a shop so spoke to easton direct, also am getting my Xar helmet on fri in white if anybodies interestedin the bars email me at adrian DOT tricker AT gmail.com

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Easton Haven carbon bar 2011’ is closed to new replies.