Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Easiest way to put photos on STW
  • pipiom
    Free Member

I’ve noticed some of you have put photos on as part of your post…. how do this??… I have used Flickr on my few successful ish attempts but that just puts a URL thing on….

spidersexual
    Free Member

Using tinypic for example, upload photo and copy and paste the link one.

Bobs ya uncle and fannys ya aunt.

dantsw13

The forum help button has an explanation for Flickr, which I use every time. Basically you have to grab the BB code and paste that into the IMG tab

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The faq/help has a great guide you can use the Flickr BB code from the Flickr share button too.

pipiom
    Free Member

Doesn’t that just put the link in your post whereas I’ve seen actual pics on with the text ie bad crash guy…. Forgive me I’m shite but I do try

spidersexual
    Free Member

No, trust us on this, we are Doctors

rOcKeTdOg

Fairy magic innit

tomhoward

1. Find an image you like, that is on the internet.
    2. Right click on that image
    3. Select ‘properties’
    4. This brings up the image properties (obvs…) in the middle of that box is what looks like a web address. Copy that, making sure it finishes with .jpg
    5. Go to http://www.singletrackworld.com/forums and log in.
    6. Find the relevant thread/start your own thread.
    7. In the reply box, type then paste what you just copied. After that type [\img]. Do not use spaces.
    8. Click ‘preview post’ to check that it’s worked. If no pic appears, go back to step 1.
    9. If a pic appears (and it’s the one you want), winner! You’re almost there…
    10. Click send post then sit back and await congratulation for your awesome pic. Go grab yourself a beer even, you’ve earned it, champ.

Fancy giving it a whirl?

antares
    Free Member

1. Click on the pic you want on Flickr
    2. Click on the share icon at the bottom. (Little square with arrow sticking out)
    3. Click on grab the HTML/BB code.
    4. You will see HTML and BB code below the link. Make sure you click on the little circle next to BB code.
    5. Now copy the link in the above box.
    6. Return to STW and click on the IMG tab and paste the link into the window that opens up and press ok.
    7. Preview post and pic should be there. If not give up. 🙂

pipiom
    Free Member

Cheers people…..about time you saw some IOM pics ( without busted heads hopefully)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Easiest way to put photos on STW’ is closed to new replies.