Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Dual Ring Chain Guides? Any recommendations?
  • MussEd
    Free Member

Can anyone vouch for reliabilty and effectiveness of any of the Dual Ring Chain guides that are available? E13 DRS, Blackspire Dewlie etc?

Vortexracing

Gamut Dual, works a treat and weighs sod all.

my E13 before that was also good, but A LOT heavier

bruneep

E13 DRS faultless on my bike.

DT78
    Free Member

I use a e13 dss (cheaper one) whilst in the alps, never dropped a chain. Thought it might hamper shifting but didn't cause any issues

Set up via a BB guide, took seconds (as opposed to my e13 srs on my jump bike which took 4 or 5 hours)

squattingmouse
    Free Member

My MRP Long Range patrol has been faultless and was easy to fit. If you can find one that is as they don't make them anymore. Heard good things about blackspire guides from people who use them as well.

matthew_h
    Free Member

I have an E-13 dual ring device and bashguard for sale if you're interested. It's the ISCG 05 version with a black bashguard.

MussEd
    Free Member

matthew_h – could be! Already have the E-13 bash so how much for just the guide?

matthew_h
    Free Member

MussEd, that could work.

It's one of these:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=35327

Comes with all the fittings and I think I even still have the box. I only used it for a bit of DH practice and one race last year so still in good nick.

Would do it for £25 if you fancy it.

Email me through my website, link off my username if you're interested.

richwales

Blackspire stinger and bashring – faultless for me.

wheelz
    Free Member

Blackspire Stinger and Gamut bashring for me. All works perfectly and was a doddle to set-up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Dual Ring Chain Guides? Any recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.