• This topic has 23,125 replies, 785 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by somafunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 18,801 through 18,840 (of 23,126 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • Northwind

fingerbang
    Free Member

If you’re prepared to wait in a queue for 11 hours in freezing autumnal conditions while good ole boys in their pick up trucks drive past you waving their AR15s then you must really hate the ****

Yep, it’s obviously insane but at the same time, impressive. I think if you combine all the time I’ve stood in queues for every election and referendum in my entire life, it’s probably under 10 minutes. Every single person in those queues is awesome. Democracy, uh, finds a way.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Murdoch has apparently conceded privately that Trump’s gonna lose.

I try my hardest to treat people as I’d like to be treated myself and I never wish harm upon anyone. That said, when Murdoch does shuffle off this mortal coil I am really going to have to put some serious effort into into saying anything more sympathetic than “meh”.

In an ideal world, old Rupert would have to answer for the deluge of sewerage from his news channels that have caused real harm.

fingerbang
    Free Member

Don’t worry Murdoch’s death has already been foreshadowed, “you forgot the first rule of mass media, give the people what they want”

PJM1974
    Free Member

Honestly, I don’t want to see Murdoch kick the bucket in that sort of fashion. To wish physical harm on someone is contrary to the way I try to be.

That said, I hope that his hemorrhoids give him major gyp each and every time that Fox news airs.

dovebiker

5thelephant wrote: Oh dear. Biden’s junkie son’s laptop is in the hands of the New York Post.

Welcome comrade, how’s life with Vladimir in the bureau? You didn’t have to come all the way over here to post your fake news…

MoreCashThanDash

Watching The Trump Show on BBC2 – I can’t believe what close former staff are saying about him. Well, it’s what I think of him, but I wasn’t expecting them to say it.

hols2
    Free Member

Giuliani can’t get his story straight.

Jamze

The press paid a visit to the laptop repair guy and had a word, link is halfway down this article…

https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/14/suspect-provenance-of-hunter-biden-data-cache-prompts-skepticism-and-social-media-bans/

Poopscoop

^^ Wow, his daughter has a complex relationship with her father. I wonder if reading that emotionally effects him in anyway?

Rhetorical, of course, it won’t.

hols2
    Free Member

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

The comments on that Washington Post tweet are enlightening, and not in a good way.

I really, really, hope the majority of those pro-trump comments come from voteless bots…

hols2
    Free Member

Jamze

Good. Seems like another blunder from team Trump turning down the virtual town hall then agreeing to the NBC one.

Biden had the floor to himself and could talk uninterrupted and unchallenged. He did go on a bit though zzzzz and is still dodging the supreme court question.

But it contrasted with Trump being his usual defensive self, arguing with Guthrie about his income tax, QAnon, the COVID response, his negative tests, dem governors, antifa etc. etc.

DrJ

Looks like Trump really got mauled last night, and even a new label of “crazy uncle”!

oikeith

wow to that Trump vid from last night, just wow

Superficial
    Free Member

I’m surprised Trump got grilled like that. It was funny to watch but I can’t help but think these ‘Town Hall’ events are just allowing the leaders to speak to their own echo chambers. I can’t see many people changing their mind.

‘Crazy Uncle’ has quite a ring to it, though…

piemonster

That Trump vid made me chuckle.

Can we have her interview Blo Hard

molgrips
    Free Member

Well this is getting interesting.

This is as bad as Watergate and no-one seems to care much, it’s BAU.

Jamze

Watching The Trump Show on BBC2 – I can’t believe what close former staff are saying about him. Well, it’s what I think of him, but I wasn’t expecting them to say it.

Not much loyalty, eh? The 2nd episode is up on iPlayer. It’s quite a useful reminder of how crazy that first year was – especially the first month. 2nd episode goes back to Stormy and Access Hollywood.

rickmeister

As depressing and stuffed with clustershambles / omnif*ck as it was, the Trump show was a good watch… interesting how the characters have spoken about things.

BruceWee

Is Antifa actually pronounced that way?

scuttler

I love the way she dispenses with the deference and just calls him out. Not very diplomatic but then any parent knows sometimes you just need to get down to their level.

Superficial
    Free Member

Is Antifa actually pronounced that way?

Since it’s a concept invented by Trump & Co, I’d say he can pronounce it however he likes.

oldnpastit

He really is a stranger to the truth.

oldnpastit

A friend from Texas was saying that there are still loads more Trump placards outside people’s houses than Biden ones.

But the guy who drives around the neighbourhood in a golf buggy has taken the Trump signs off his buggy.

hols2
    Free Member

Jesus Christ, is Mitt Romney tweeting in Comic Sans, or is that some other shit typeface?

dovebiker

Fixed this for you:

A friend from Texas was saying that there are still loads more Trump placards outside people’s houses (in white neighbourhoods) than Biden ones.

oldnpastit

Fixed this for you:

A friend from Texas was saying that there are still loads more Trump placards outside people’s houses (in white neighbourhoods) than Biden ones.

My friend isn’t white.

kelvin

Does that change anything? Is it predominately white neighbourhoods where there are more Trump placards than Biden ones? Or is it also true of predominately black neighbourhoods? I can guess, but I don’t know… could you ask? Please?

kelvin

Is Trump boasting about TV ratings after the simultaneous broadcasts? You know how he loves to boast about TV ratings…

funkrodent

This is probably a fairly accurate reflection on how it would have gone if it had been allowed to happen..

https://www.gzeromedia.com/puppet-regime/the-pandemic-presidential-debate-we-deserve

jumble
    Free Member

Spoke to my friend in Texas this evening. Texas is historically red through and through. As it very slowly has more middle class areas and people moving in to Texas then there are counties which are blue, but it is a long way from the state changing. No surprise to see majority Trump support and nothing to worry about.

Jamze

🤦🏻‍♂️

What is The Babylon Bee?

The Babylon Bee is the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims. We write satire about Christian stuff, political stuff, and everyday life.

GrahamS

Retweeting satire stories thinking they are real news sure sounds like something a “someone’s crazy uncle” would do!

andyxm
    Free Member

I’m not bright enough to embed it, but Trump’s niece’s response to last night is classic.

Trumps neice

frankconway

The Lincoln Project – again…

maccruiskeen

Retweeting satire stories thinking they are real news sure sounds like something a “someone’s crazy uncle” would do!

And more to the point ….Retweeting on Twitter a claim that Twitter has been shut down.

funkrodent

Loving that Lincoln Project ad. Cocaine

tjagain

Its highly amusing to me watching Trump just disintegrate mentally.

Viewing 40 posts - 18,801 through 18,840 (of 23,126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.