• This topic has 23,330 replies, 793 voices, and was last updated 2 days ago by 10.
Viewing 40 posts - 11,441 through 11,480 (of 23,331 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • MSP

Just being exposed as a horrible racist cock isn’t enough, there has to be evidence of illegal activity to remove him, especially as the GOP are so desperate to hang onto power and push through as many tax breaks for the rich as possible before they are consigned to the dustbin of history.

kimbers

hes on the birther stuff again

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-birther_us_5a1e1ce7e4b0dc52b02a22a4

I really wonder if theres some big meuller news on the way

dissonance

especially as the GOP are so desperate to hang onto power and push through as many tax breaks for the rich as possible before they are consigned to the dustbin of history.

I think the more important thing for them is to stack the courts full of judges who will push the right agenda. With their blocking of pretty much everyone Obama put forward means lots of places available.

MSP

Strong words from TM on Trumps far right propaganda tweets.

Only kidding, true to form she has bottled it again.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Strong words from TM on Trumps far right propaganda tweets.

Only kidding, true to form she has bottled it again.

Our PM is about as much use as Pope Frank’s knob.

Klunk
    Free Member

He’s bored, to scared to go outside just in case the fat korean boy beats him up again. OAPs are scared of youths!

theotherjonv

been away, just seen this on the news, but did hear Sarah Sanders defending the tweets and fake news with ‘”Whether it’s a real video, the threat is real,” Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters. “His goal is to promote strong border security and strong national security.” ‘

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-muslim-retweet-real-threat-white-house-defence-sarah-huckabee-sanders-latest-a8082891.html

We know Trump’s a nutter but how can these people turn up to work every day and defend this shit and still be able to look in a mirror afterwards?

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

We know Trump’s a nutter but how can these people turn up to work every day and defend this shit and still be able to look in a mirror afterwards?

The bar is getting lower. In general. Internet dun maek us all dummer and meaner and less rigerus

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42176507

So much for them trade agreements. 😀

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Possibly it is the height of professionalism. If you can spin his crap well, you can go on to get a job for Nestle, Colombian drug dealers or Croatian genocidal maniacs. Shows remarkable mental flexibility!

theotherjonv

So much for them trade agreements.

Jeez. Still, at least we can cancel the state visit / wedding invite now. Although I’d quite like him to come so we can all go and tell him directly what we think.

kimbers

Indeed, disappointed he won’t be coming now as it would’ve been amusing to see just how big the protests got.

As for him criticising May, are there any humiliations left for the poor woman?

MSP

I still haven’t seen any indication his state visit will be cancelled, I expect TM is hiding in the broom closet hoping it all goes away.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Nope visit still on despite being a petulant child, he just needs to survive that long, maybe did I see Flynn was chatting more to Muller?

GrahamS

The best response would be to release three videos of a Trump impersonator grabbing a staff member by the p****y, juggling with the nuclear launch button, and overseeing the building of gas chambers; with the message “it doesn’t matter if they are real, the threat is real”

kimbers

Wow, just heard Ann Coulter defending Trump on R4.

I feel like I need a shower, but what shower gel to remove the stench of far right lunacy?

Jamie
    Free Member

I am not a fan of ad hominem attacks, but Ann Coulter’s voice makes me want to pour cement in my ears.

martinhutch

Yep, saw her on C4 News last night. It is hard to find words to describe the vile qualities on display. Krishnan Gurumurthy was a bit wrongfooted by the sheer audacity of her relationship with facts.

slowoldman

As for him criticising May…

As an aside, he apparently initially tweeted to the wrong Theresa May!

kerley
    Free Member

As an aside, he apparently initially tweeted to the wrong Theresa May!

Did he get a better response than from the ‘real one ?

nickjb
    Free Member

Could the other Theresa May take over the county for a bit?

theotherjonv

Apparently the other Theresa May only has 6 followers. Which is still 3 more than the PM can count on from the physical ranks of ‘her’ party currently.

Ann Coulter……amazing. I thought Justin was just about managing to stay professional, but the temptation to go full troll mode must have been so high!

PJM1974
    Free Member

Ann Coulter knows that she’s being a dick, she’s made a career out of being a dick and will continue to be a dick for as long as she’s given airtime. Ten years ago, we all laughed at the like of Coulter, now the swap seems to be teeming with shrill, white activists with a tenuous grasp on reality.

I expect her to be hired by the Daily Heil any day now.

kelvin

I’m sure the journalists think that giving her so much air time exposes her and her views… but it doesn’t, it normalises them, and helps her achieve her aims.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I’m sure the journalists think that giving her so much air time exposes her and her views… but it doesn’t, it normalises them, and helps her achieve her aims.

Bingo.

I remember when her ilk were viewed as extreme and ‘over there’.

Depressing as f.

nickc

I feel a bit sorry for Theresa May. I thought the tweet that was put out yesterday was a good response, and from a “normal” diplomatic standpoint, it was pretty blunt. but she’s (they? I presume many folk have access to her twitter, and responses are probably a group effort) up against some-one who’s revealed himself to be a racist, but he’s also the Pres…where d’you go with that? Everybody understands we’ve got to have good relations with the USA, but I don’t think 140 characters is probably a good way of conducting Atlantic diplomacy with some-one as un-hinged as Trump. Loose if you try to respond, look bad if you don’t…

PJM1974
    Free Member

@Kelvin

That’s exactly the point. We’re forced into debating the merits of censorship in order to counter the tripe that Coulter et al spout, which plays right into the hands of their wider agenda. They actually want to be censored and silenced, it legitimises their attack on liberal values however well meaning.

Honestly, the best thing we can all do is to collectively passively resist when these people speak. If we all ignored them, they’d go away. Equally, if we satirise them and make them figures of ridicule while indulging their freedom of expression then it’s equally effective.

Equally, the very best thing that happened to Hatey Plopkins was her and her employer getting repeatedly sued for defamation of character and slander. If ever I bump into Jack Monroe in London, I will be sure to contribute handsomely to their bar tab.

kimbers

holding his tiny racist hand was alway going to come back and haunt May

urgent Q in the commons, will May have the courage to rebuke Trump or even teh US ambassador

that rumoured visit in 2018 looking ever less likely, Obama at Royal wedding & not trump could just tip him over the edge!

theotherjonv

Obama not Trump would be amazing…. make it happen, Harry!

whitestone
    Free Member

I liked this one …

Former Conservative minister Tim Loughton said if Twitter was “genuine in its commitment to fight hate crime online” it would delete the US President’s account.

And this tweet from Brendan Cox.

GrahamS

Yeeeshk some of the responses to those tweets. Yik!
    And the disinformation/lies/BS that some people seem to have completely swallowed, like this guy:

You have to be joking too, UK is a terrorist hideout. You had more bombings and all kind of jazz in a month than the entire world. What a joke.

Really??!? WTF

jekkyl

What has to happen to get this man out of power?
    what would happen if this man were to lose power? a re-election?
    Can we have Obama back please? 🙁

MSP

This tory government is a **** embarrassment, it is acting like a battered wife defending an abusive husband “but the relationship is special”. Grow a pair and tell him exactly the kind of scum he is and that he is not welcome.

Leku
    Free Member

I don’t do Twitter so can someone explain how Trump found these videos in the first place?

Is it a case of ‘I see you like KKK, how about a bit of BF’? Did he search for this stuff or does it just drop into his feed?

somafunk

I doubt trump personally searches for such vile comments to retweet as he has an entire coterie of acolytes only too aware of how to further their own agenda – these are the people who should be called out for leading the USA down the road of 1930’s Germany.

DezB
    Free Member

I don’t do Twitter so can someone explain how Trump found these videos in the first place?

Maybe he follows that Britain First scumbag. 10s of thousands of people do.
    As quick as Trump was to retweet such crap, he could’ve got an aide to find out whether they were real. I mean, I check stuff is real before posting to a few people on STW, but the President, no such bother. It really is incredible.
    (Btw: https://www.snopes.com/video-beating-dutch-boy-crutches/)

whitestone
    Free Member

You’d think he had a country to f*** up lead.

kimbers

he only follows 45 people

one of them is professional right wing troll & shit-stirrer ann coulter, she posted the tweets first and he just followed her.

the rumours are that hes becoming more unhinged and focusing on ever crazier conspiracy theories, including the classics Obama birther thing, his vote number & crowd was bigger than hillary/obama respectively & now saying that his pussy grabbing recording was faked

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-conspiracy-theories-discounted-us-president-conversations-birtherism-popular-vote-a8081516.html

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/29/trumps-latest-bogus-conspiracy-theory-did-joe-scarborough-murder-his-aide/
    https://thinkprogress.org/what-is-magapill-1fb18b6f2ed0/

DezB
    Free Member

It’s weird, I was only thinking earlier this week, how Trump related news had gone a bit quiet… now all this.

kimbers

its all gone a bit black mirror tbh

Viewing 40 posts - 11,441 through 11,480 (of 23,331 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.