Viewing 40 posts - 11,401 through 11,440 (of 23,174 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

I think it says nothing, but what it means is the writing is on the wall as far as what happened. He finally can’t defend it but will now turn to other attacks. He is also flat out denying any county but that can change

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Oh and good one jeff
    Jeff Sessions now recalls campaign meeting with Donald Trump, aides where Russia discussed
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-15/sessions-says-he-now-recalls-meeting-where-russia-discussed/9151468

Houns

Electorate manipulation and disinformation

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fraud

So a huge fraud. Should be declared void and another election called for imo

GrahamS

*whisper* …and the information that the Brexit vote was influenced in a similar way by Russia means…?

akira

Another shooting Mr Trump, you better send out a tweet.

Donald Trump accused of ‘copy and paste’ condolence after tweeting about wrong mass shooting

martinhutch

Meanwhile, bizarre video editing FTW (First few seconds only need be watched…)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQdBRCbKd4

GrahamS

Trump picks ghost hunter to be federal judge (BBC)

One of President Donald Trump’s judicial nominees is a ghost hunter who has written several novellas about paranormal activities.

The appointment of Brett Talley, 36, for a lifetime post as an Alabama federal judge is raising eyebrows because he has never tried a case.

It also emerged he failed to disclose on a conflict-of-interest questionnaire that his wife is a White House lawyer.

The Harvard-educated lawyer was unanimously deemed “not qualified” by the American Bar Association to serve an appointment on the US District Court for the Middle District of Alabama.

Mr Talley, who has practised law for three years..

This is NOT a spoof. 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

you literally cannot satarise this mans choices

Some of it surely borne of desperation as he has to scrape the barrell to find those who will be “loyal”

leffeboy

I am now completely convinced he’s doing it for the lolz :). Every time he gets off with something he tries to top it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

BIt harsh on Graham I know there is all the flat earth shite but he is not that bad 😉

GrahamS

😆 @ Junky

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

So, does this make Ninfan a commie sympathiser? Wheres McArthy when you need him.

leffeboy

BIt harsh on Graham I know

sniggerz

RustyNissanPrairie

^ where’s the like button when you need it

slowoldman

Though it doesn’t seem to have much support. Yet.

mattyfez

Though it doesn’t seem to have much support. Yet.

Yeh the article gives that impression.. If that’s the case it might be a premature action, although it’s a significant one.

maccruiskeen

I am now completely convinced he’s doing it for the lolz :). Every time he gets off with something he tries to top it.

I like Ian Lee’s theory – that Andy Kaufman faked his own death 1984 and has been wearing a fat suit and a grotesque orange mask for the last three decades.

kimbers

so was Kushner being arrogant or stupid when he thought he coudl hide emails about russia & wikileaks from the FBI?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42019835

tjagain

BOth

martinhutch

Looks like Flynn has decided to play nice with Mueller.

Which is interesting, because that suggests that there is enough evidence of a higher-value target which would make a cooperation deal worthwhile for Mueller.

Northwind

It’s been good to watch the master deal maker making a masterful deal today. Agrees to get the democrat leaders to come and discuss a budget deal. Tweets a load of abuse at them in the morning and says he can’t see a deal happening. So they cancel. Then he tells everyone how bad it is that they cancelled and that it’ll be their fault if the deal he said won’t happen doesn’t happen.

The art of the deal everyone. I certainly couldn’t do it.

frankconway

Book should have been titled ‘How to be a T1t’.
    A clown of the highest order.

myopic
    Free Member

Anti-Muslim videos from Britain First tweeted from Trumps Account:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663

Him or a hacker?

matt_outandabout

Oh aye…This just got interesting….

beinbhan

probably him but they will claim hacker

frankconway

It’s him.

GrahamS

WTAF!??

What is he trying to distract from now?
    And is it really worth inciting a global religious war over?

akira

Mueller. Mueller. Mueller.

Jamie
    Free Member

Guess they’ve decided to see just how far they can push this.

kimbers

Hes back to being an actual Nazi again

there must be some nasty Meuller stuff on its way now as hes on maximum distraction setting

kimbers

unsurprisingly 2 of trumps retweets from britain 1st are fake news, 1 is of British Rapper Mostack fighting in Ibiza, and one from a dutch website showing kids fighting after school, meanwhile

http://newsthump.com/2017/11/29/britain-first-deny-links-to-extremist-donald-trump/

also made certain he wont be getting that royal invite now

matt_outandabout

2 of trumps retweets from britain 1st are fake news,

Yet BBC ran it.

I’m off to check with the chap who codes the algorithm that decides what news gets sent onwards what actually happened…

franksinatra

Twitter Rules

Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.
    Examples of what we do not tolerate includes, but is not limited to behavior that harasses individuals or groups of people with:

violent threats;
    wishes for the physical harm, death, or disease of individuals or groups;
    references to mass murder, violent events, or specific means of violence in which/with which such groups have been the primary targets or victims;
    behavior that incites fear about a protected group

Seems pretty clear cut to me, his account should be suspended.

whitestone
    Free Member

It’s not so much whether the original item was true or not, it’s the fact that they were retweeted. This raises (at least) two points:

Why retweet incendiary material?
    Why weren’t the facts checked?

There’s no answer to either question that paints Trump in a good light.

Klunk
    Free Member

There’s no answer to either question that paints Trump in a good light.

whitestone
    Free Member

+1 😆

martinhutch

I’m sure Britain First has some ‘very fine people’. And what about Antifa and Crooked Hilary?

Just waiting for the inevitable double-down tweet. Should be excellent stuff.

Lifer
    Free Member

Flynn’s legal team have stopped sharing info with the Whitehouse leading to speculation of a plea bargain.

His accusation that the pussy grabbing video is now fake despite previous apology for it leading to speculation of more, more damaging videos to be released.

franksinatra

It is surprising that the big dirty bomb hasn’t dropped on him yet. There must be so much dirt on him. I know he seems to shrug it off but there must be a tipping point where dirt of such gravitas is made public that his position is unsustainable

Viewing 40 posts - 11,401 through 11,440 (of 23,174 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.