Viewing 40 posts - 8,321 through 8,360 (of 23,126 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • theotherjonv

Don’t need to prove it. You disprove it. Plenty of smoke…..

ninfan
    Free Member

Don’t need to prove it. You disprove it.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

theotherjonv

There is no ‘burden of proof’ anymore. That’s my point. You can say what you like and then backtrack it as ‘opinion’ or pretend it was in inverted commas or whatever else and it doesn’t count.

What does in cahoots mean anyway, because I bet what i mean by ‘in cahoots’ doesn’t mean the same as you imagine it does.

akira

I wonder how trump’s ego will cope with being known as the worst president ever.

ninfan
    Free Member

There is no ‘burden of proof’ anymore. That’s my point.

No, you’re just a hypocrite trying to dig yourself out of a hole.

kimbers

akira – Member
    I wonder how trump’s ego will cope with being known as the worst president ever.

He’ll see a report on fox news/breitbart/jackanory and realise he’s actually the sexiest/biggly handed/highest ratingest president ever!!

theotherjonv

Love you too <3

ninfan
    Free Member

Isn’t that just a poor attempt to recycle the Joke that in fact blew up in Obamas face

[video]https://youtu.be/Kwaxlc11idE[/video]

You see – there’s the difference, as we saw yesterday, Trump recycles my jokes, instead of you weak lefties having to recycle his 😉

kimbers

clueless dupe ?
    or active russian sleeper (with a lovely retirement dacha waiting in the Crimea complete with wipedown bedclothes) ?

either way he’s a wet dream for vladimir

mikewsmith
    Free Member

No, you’re just a hypocrite trying to dig yourself out of a hole.

Dammit I just got my new irony meter delivered and it’s now overheated and exploded like Trump being informed about law and the constitution.

DrJ

Dumb and dumber still:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/18/trump-merkel-nato-germany-owe-money-tweet?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

He is making ninfan’s increasingly desperate attempts to defend him look as feeble as… I don’t know… Jeremy Corbyn at PMQ.

Lifer
    Free Member

But waddabout whattaboutary?

shermer75
    Free Member

The interesting thing for me that has arisen from Trump’s presidency is that because he has moved from private enterprise to public service he has been subject to all the ensuing scrutiny that that entails, therefore giving us a rare opportunity to look in detail at one of the world’s entrepeneurial billionaires and dissect what qualities separate these uber-rich from the rest of us relatively micro-earning 99% types. Turns out that in Trumps’s case he was blessed with a priviledged start in life and a huge capacity to be self serving, other than that he’s as poorly informed and stooooopid as one of those ‘I served in the special forces but can’t talk about it’ no-mates conspiracy bores that can be found in every pub and bar in the world. Ugh.

akira

I think in some ways trump is the figurehead of a lot of what is wrong in America, the spectacular lack of understanding of anything outside America, the disrespect and almost hatred for anything science or environmental, the weird belief that money means success at the expense of everything else and a misplaced arrogance. I think when the dust settles trump will have cost a lot of American lives and money, it’ll take a few good presidents to sort out the mess he leaves. I hope America learn from this.

maxtorque

akira
    I hope America learn from this

The only thing History teaches us in that we NEVER learn……….

DrJ

America may learn from this. They have an opportunity to put things right in 4 years. If only we could put Brexshit right in such a short space of time.

akira

I just get disappointed in the human race when hate, fear, division and greed win over decency and kindness. Sad times.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Sad times

Sad so sad, really sad, it’s so really sad really which makes me so sad. What was the question again….

#orangedump

akira

I’ll rephrase, why is trump such a turd?

slowoldman

He’s a shart?

ninfan
    Free Member

over decency and kindness.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep ninfan has forgotten his words again. Back to Trump love 101 for you (also available online of your bridge has WiFi)

akira

I’m taking no response as agreement that trump is a turd.

Junkyard
    Free Member

MIke no one feeds him more than you
    I sort of get why but we all know he says what he does as he craves responses and he is not actually interested in debate – rational or otherwise- he merely wants to be a contrarian and annoy someone – anyone but preferably a snowflake lefty

Given all that why do you continue to feed and fuel him?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Why do you care so much junkyard? If they don’t ban the troll it’s best to ridicule them and flatten their arguments. Simply post shit and get it fed back to you. If he craves this sort of attention in pity him, but in reality I think he actually believes a lot of it himself, and it’s what he thinks is a decent society. We can say it’s not, we’ll for most people the posts tell you it’s a shit society where people will kill each other to progress or survive. Who wants to sign up to that?

Junkyard
    Free Member

You are having an exchange with someone you know is trolling
    You are free to think this is a productive use of your time and I am free to think its pointless and a waste of time

Imagine me more as frowning in disappointment than caring 😉

FWIW i generally appreciate your contributions on there and assume you are in OZ or some such given the times you post
    Always interesting to hear other [ rational] views.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

You are free to think this is a productive use of your time and I am free to think its pointless and a waste of time

Don’t forget the time difference, I’m drinking a beer, editing today’s rowdy trail video and chilling out while posting a bit. Also arguing with idiots is good practice at times, keeps me a little sharper when dealing with the knuckle dragging racists.

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes fair point where as I am failing to persuade my kids to go out in horrible weather to ride a bike on a cold dreary sunday morning….I take it all back i hate you 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member
    Junkyard
    Free Member

Sobs gently

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I’ll just be leaving this here….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5VtoysNFs[/video]

😆

ninfan
    Free Member

Alex Jones is one of the X men?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ55UbOkNVA[/video]

DrJ

it’s best to ridicule them and flatten their arguments.

But nobody actually believes his arguments, least of all him, so the net result is just that the forum gets clogged up with garbage – his and yours.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You are having an exchange with someone you know is trolling

Trolling or not I for one welcome ninfan’s contributions, and I look forward to them in the same way as I wait in eager anticipation for Donald Trump’s next absurd halfwit declaration.

Apart from the obvious damage it does to their alt-right cause in the eyes of normal people the entertainment value of them making themselves look ridiculous in public is priceless.

Obviously it adds extra value when Chewwy joins in.

I wouldn’t want to engage them though*, they are perfectly capable of damning themselves without any help from anyone.

* In reasoned debate.

akira

Feeling the troll isn’t very fun, it’s a bit like listening to the radio and you can only get one station and it only plays one song, and the songs rubbish. No matter what you do you can’t affect them playing that song so you might as well just tune it out. Then burn the radio. Then make valid and pertinent points about the idiocy of the American president near the radio but not directly at it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆

dannyh
    Free Member

Can’t say I’ve been following the black farce closely of late. Even the beeb and other U.K. news outlets seem to have tired of reporting what that orange buffoon has been up to lately.

Is it still the same in here? Jambalaya still banging the drum in spite of how ridiculous and one-eyed even a relatively erudite right winger now looks? Ninfan still trolling whilst just about avoiding breaking into the Horst Wessel Lied out loud or being given another mandatory holiday? Chewkw working through the stockpiled pre-ban legal highs and trying to get a rise?

As you were, then.

DrJ

@dannyh – more or less, yeah.

dannyh
    Free Member

DrJ – Member

@dannyh
    – more or less, yeah.

POSTED 2 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

It’s nice to have an anchor point in life.

ninfan
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

Continues his ongoing Hissy Fit

I refer the honourable gentleman to Page 228:

Viewing 40 posts - 8,321 through 8,360 (of 23,126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.