Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Does anyone single custom jerseys?
  • uplink
    Free Member

As title really

Just looking to get one or two jerseys with a custom logo on them

ta

simondbarnes

I'd be surprised to be honest. Setup costs are quite high for custom jerseys. Endura will do runs as low as 8 although they attract a surcharge of 20%…

clubber
    Free Member

You might find someone who'd do them but they'd be silly expensive.

uplink
    Free Member

oh well – cheers

valleydaddy
    Free Member

what about sourcing a plain cycle top you like and then trying a local t-shirt printing company to put the logo on?

st

As valleydaddy says if you want something simple then a one off print on a neutral top would be a good option, try paging GilM on this forum as he's ace at that sort of thing.

Having looked into this before places like Endura and The cyclejersey have a minimum order quantity, 15 for Endura.

clubber
    Free Member

Carvalho Custom who we use will do small qtys but as I said they would be still v expensive for such small numbers.

uplink
    Free Member

Cheers guys – I'll have a think

langy
    Free Member

http://champ-sys.com.au/cs-one

pricelist:
    http://champ-sys.com.au/media/file/CS1%20Prices.pdf

still expensive, but maybe a bit better due to exchange rate? dunno but maybe a look…

I just got a load of stuff printed by Endura.
    I don't think there is a minimum quantity, but there is a 20% surcharge for less than 15 items and a £60 set up fee for the design, so a single £40 jersey ends up around £110.

T shirt printing places generallly do those iron on type transfers which won't stretch properly on lycra. You do mean lycra jerseys, don't you.

BigJohn

The Cyclejersey did me a run of 3 for £45 each. Brian Gibb [brian@thecyclejersey.com] got them to me with a short turnround time too. I had the choice of all their jersey styles, freeride, road, long sleeve, short sleeve. Very pleased with them.

miketually
    Free Member

Is it a logo that several people from here might go for? Could get a group together?

uplink
    Free Member

Is it a logo that several people from here might go for?

No – it's just a bit of a joke for an old colleague who's retiring, I've come up with another plan now 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone single custom jerseys?’ is closed to new replies.