Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 257 total)
  • Do you think you’re attractive? (Serious thread)
  • davosaurusrex

JFW. To this whole thread.

aracer
    Free Member

My own opinion of me? On a good day I might rate myself an 8. On a bad day about a 2. In reality I’ve no idea, but looking at photos of me 20 odd years ago I was probably reasonably attractive – if only I hadn’t always spoiled it with a complete lack of confidence.

svladcjelli
    Free Member

I’d have to say no. Too tall, too skinny and too dorky-looking. I look like Tintin with glasses. On a good day with a fitted suit and the right amount of facial hair for the judge, I’d maybe get 5 and a half. Most days I’d be lucky to get a 4.

But I have pulled a truly gorgeous ‘everyday 8, 9-and-a-bit when trying’ late-40s hotty so can only imagine she likes my, err, big feet.

Rich_s

My wifes friends told her I was a FAF (Fit as ****)

The equivalent of a MILF, I’m led to believe by the school run mums, is a FILF.

Quite like that!

Ro5ey
    Free Member

I think I’m getting better looking with age….. but then my eye sight is starting to fail a little.

Cougar

The equivalent of a MILF, I’m led to believe by the school run mums, is a FILF.

I suppose that scans a little better than DILF.

perchypanther
    Free Member

MAMILF innit?

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’m too sexy for single posts it seems.

Tiger6791

Surf-Mat to the forum please, it’s been a while but this is your thread!!!!

My eyes still remember this thread (not in a good way)

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/the-friday-bloke-thread-then

BoardinBob

Err. I’m not bald 😆 Not even in the slightest. THink more Jack Nicholson hairline though

woody2000

I’m one of those lucky people who’s happy in their own skin, and that combined with a bit of an inflated ego means I rate myself at least an 8 😉

BadlyWiredDog

Kind of like a super model, but times ten… 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Mkz29Qk0k[/video]

wilburt
    Free Member

Yes, but its a curse.
    Ladies may also think if you’re easy on the eye you must also be good in bed,good company and an attentive partner.

That may not be true! .

wiggles
    Free Member

Im like the opposite of that, they expect very little of me so its usually a nice surprise…

Jamie
    Free Member

they expect very little of me

Just the tip?

wiggles
    Free Member

Im not saying im some kind of love god 😉 Just makes it easier to impress when they arent expecting much.

I imagine all these self confessed 9/10`s have a lot to live up to

giantalkali
    Free Member

I’m a handsome devil and an attentive lover to boot.

All aboard!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

beckham from one angle….bostup from another

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Above average – not a fatty and few visible skin lesions

DrP

Me in almost full on hipster mode…

So if I do make the STW calendar, can I be like, September or something..??

DrP!!

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Why is there nothing in that room other than a stripper pole and a wall sized mirror?

perchypanther
    Free Member

I presume the pockets in the waistcoat are for the customers in the pole dancing club to push tenners into?

funkmasterp

Why do you look so surprised Dr P? Nice suit. I always envisioned you as an old fella. All GP’s are old in my head. Colour me surprised 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

hodgynd
    Free Member

Sorry to burst your bubble Dr.P..but the 3 ladies currently sitting in my living room ( due to current road conditions ) ..just didn’t rate you at all 😆

DezB
    Free Member

Oh, I have a far more appropriate DrP photo for that there calendar…

Kryton57

I’d just like to pop in and state that since I originally posted I’ve grown my winter beard, so my scores gone up by 0.5.

DrP

Risky biz posting up a mugshot innit! However.. This is an interesting thread..so what the hey!!

Why is there nothing in that room other than a stripper pole and a wall sized mirror?

Is this a question that needs answering…??!!

Jamie – very good!!

So far it seems I’m scoring -3… hmm..!!

DrP

DrP

Oh, I have a far more appropriate DrP photo for that there calendar..

😐

DrP

funkmasterp

You can diagnose me doctor 😆

Seriously, there’s this pain in my eye

chip
    Free Member

All the gps in my surgery are young whippersnappers now bar one, my favourite slightly overweight late miiddleaged male doctor but he’s leaving soon too.

I hope nothing goes wrong with arse or penis as I will probably die as I will be too embarrassed to show it to a young’en as I always feel they are judging me. 😀

DrP

I hope nothing goes wrong with arse or penis as I will probably die as I will be too embarrassed to show it to a young’en as I always feel they are judging me.

Is it the “5” placard they hold up after you drop your panties that make you think that??!

DrP

perchypanther
    Free Member

Is it the 5″ placard they hold up after you drop your panties that make you think that??!

This sentence has been dramatically altered merely by the omission of a single set of quotation marks.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Chip…Just pray that you never need a ” physical ” for bowel cancer ..it ain’t pleasant!

hodgynd
    Free Member

Dr.P..
    If you are up for some constructive criticism..they felt that the swept back hair along with the beard made your face too long .. 😕
    Personally ..Ive no room to criticise so you are ok with me 😆

DrP

Long face..goddit…!!

The beard is actually just a 0.5 length stubble…Under it is something like this..

(Not really!!)

DrP

gypsumfantastic
    Free Member

I’ve always had a face like a bag of smashed crabs but I’m comfortable with that.

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie – very good!!

Not really. I was intending to photoshop your head onto a hunk’s body, but had to stop due to getting too aroused for a Friday morning.

DrP

Not really. I was intending to photoshop your head onto a hunk’s body, but had to stop due to getting too aroused for a Friday morning. there was no need as nature had already done my work. well done DrP. Well done.

Aw, fanks matey..

DrP

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 257 total)

The topic ‘Do you think you’re attractive? (Serious thread)’ is closed to new replies.