Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 257 total)
  • Do you think you’re attractive? (Serious thread)
  • Jamie
    Free Member

I was shooting a glance at my reflection in the B&M shop front windows, and reckon I am a solid 6.5. Not super hot, but you wouldn’t be ashamed to introduce me to your friends.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I’ve been told I look like a number 2…..

matt_outandabout

Shrek is my handsome brother.

martinhutch

B&M shop front windows

In the context of B&M, a 6.5 is a pretty poor score. Try again with a posher shop 😀

I looked at my reflection in Harvey Nicks window the other day, and I’m a solid 3.5.

IHN

you wouldn’t be ashamed to introduce me to your friends.

Looks aren’t everything…

ton

no. my wife used to. but i doubt that too nowadays.

RustySpanner

Uglier than a hatful of monkey’s bums, frankly.

13 stone of badly wrapped mince with a face like a blind welder’s bench.

tinribz
    Free Member

Recent survey showed women rated 80% of men as below average.

That makes you a 4 at best in reality.

weeksy

I’d be a 3..

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

No but luckily I don’t have to look at me.

dantsw13

I’ve never been a “wow” but reckon I scrub up ok.

I’ve a few mates who have women trailing them like the pied piper – very disheartening 🙁

RustySpanner

When I was a kid, my mum had to tie a lamb chop to my head so the dog would play with me.

Mister-P
    Free Member

A lack of matches on Tinder screams loudly that I’m not a looker.

emsz
    Free Member

seriously?

no. I’m pretty skinny and pale, I have mousey hair which I dye too often so it’s damaged, too many peircings (most not used, so I have holes) and bad skin, and I’ve decided I don’t like the colour of my teeth.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Recent survey showed women rated 80% of men as below average.

Until they saw the size of their wallets?

CheesybeanZ

I am a solid 6.5.

Mmm willy waving thread ….

Jamie
    Free Member

Looks aren’t everything…

Oh. I wouldn’t speak.

retro83
    Free Member

i’d **** me

Yak

No, not really. I don’t make much of an effort nowadays either. I used to, and sometimes Mrs Yak reminds me about the 6pack and skinny shirts I had when we met years ago. Alas those are long gone. Well there’s a 6pack in the kitchen…

Edit – that’s not to say i’m not happy in myself though. The older me is just fine. Well nearly fine if it wasn’t for all the injuries that come with age.

DrP

Interesting thread…
    I think i’m Pretty attractive in face and body – myself and the wife were chatting and we BOTH reckon we’ve become more attractive over the past 10 years – I’m more ‘toned’ with a manlier face.
    I can’t deny that..if I shave my beard off NOW (aged 34 3/4) i look like a child. 10 years ago (with no beard) must have been weird…!!!

Insight into our own views eh!

DrP

136stu
    Free Member

i’d **** me

You could do with some lotion…

binners

Nowadays I look like a collection of burst footballs

rene59
    Free Member

As long as I keep myself in shape I seem to fall into the ugly handsome category. Being tall helps, really helps, a lot.

stumpy01

Distinctly average in the looks department, I reckon.

And short.

Surely this thread needs pics… 😆

DezB
    Free Member

Laughs at man in 30s (DrP) wondering if he’s attractive! Wait til the jawline starts going south… 🙁 I reckon I was pretty gorge in my 30s. Now look like a month old souffle with piles (©Vic Reeves)

Jamie
    Free Member

no. I’m pretty skinny and pale, I have mousey hair which I dye too often so it’s damaged, too many peircings (most not used, so I have holes) and bad skin, and I’ve decided I don’t like the colour of my teeth.

How you doin’? 8)

scaled
    Free Member

I’m alright from the shoulders down 😀

funkmasterp

I look like Casper the Friendly Ghost crossed with Robocop without the helmet and Moby, but with a beard.

Typing no would’ve been quicker

emsz
    Free Member

[waves at Jamie]

hello lovely, slacking off at work, no motivation today.

kelron
    Free Member

I am a solid 6.5.

Mmm willy waving thread ….

[/quote]

6.5 may be longer than average but I wouldn’t go waving it around.

chip
    Free Member

I used to be a fox, although sadly did not realise it at the time.

Now ,I could do with some work.

fooman

I’ve got the triple – tall, dark, handsome. Unfortunately it’s my personality that lets me down.

Rubber_Buccaneer

If you saw me you’d want to give me 1

slowoldman

Just back from Greggs where I’m a solid 9.

marcus
    Free Member

Out of 10 ? I’lld give myself what 4

newrobdob
    Free Member

I have short legs and arms and a huge head. It’s a miracle anyone ever wanted to marry me.

I do have a thick head of hair which puts me ahead of a lot of other guys though “provocatively runs hand through hair while smirking at baldies” 😆

Caher

B&M – are you sure it was your reflection as I’ve seen some of the people who shop there, sells a lot of banjo strings.

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

In my head I still look like I did when I was 25. I saw a reflection of myself the other day 🙁

BigDummy
    Free Member

I don’t know whether I am attractive, but I know I’ve been a lot happier since I took a conscious decision in my late 20s to believe that I am.

🙂

P-Jay
    Free Member

Oh lord no, I don’t come from a long line of ‘lookers’ but a bust nose, jaw and cheek didn’t help.

I’ve got a stigmatisum in one eye so unless I’m wearing my glasses (which I rarely do) one eye looks bigger than the other because I’m slightly squinting with it – think Clint Eastwood in a old western, but only one eye.

I’ve got a scar on my cheek, upper lip, down the side of my nose and between my eyes.

But, fuggit, I managed to pull at least one decent women and married her so I’m set ha ha.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 257 total)

The topic ‘Do you think you’re attractive? (Serious thread)’ is closed to new replies.