Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Do you ride every day?
  • njee20
    Free Member

Used to do 5-6 days a week, these days it’s more like 2-3!

kayla1
    Free Member

Most days, 4 or 5 probably. Working from home helps, we’ll either have a ride down to the post office (5 miles round trip) or walk, calling in at the pub on the way back if we walk. It’s thirsty work!

geex
    Free Member

Not every day. No.
    But probably at least 10 rides a week. (6 so far this week)
    Zwift/turbo isn’t riding.
    But a sweet manny to the corner shop to crack a Monny and pedal back is.
    Challenging yourself to ride every day is dumb. Get a life!
    If you’re not enjoying it. Don’t.

kayla1
    Free Member

Sweet mannies (Is that right? What’s the plural of manny?) FTW.

montgomery
    Free Member

This year I set myself weekly goals for distance, and a minimum of one Everest a month height climbed, but whether I do that via daily shorter rides or fewer, longer ones, is up to me (and the weather).

howarthp

5-7 days a week. I’d ride every day if I could – just some work days don’t suit commuting

joemmo
    Free Member

probably 3-4 days a week: a couple of commutes (fair weather), a weekend ride with my kids and / or a local gravel/woods ride from the door with a mate / or less local MTB trip at the weekend.

No mileage goals but a general aim to be semi-event fit by August, some occasional half-arsed stravaing but really just getting out and riding for pleasure.

Keva
    Free Member

yup, but one or two of those days will just be short trip to work & back and/or round to the shops.

vongassit
    Free Member

Alternate days 16 mile / 1hr 15 ish pushing hard , year round for 4 years now. Sometimes more , lose some days in winter with weather.

sirromj

No, as I commute by bike I aim for at least one day off every week, rare that this doesn’t happen. Also aim for at least one other day where I take a very easy.

cookeaa

Same as everyone else I have to balance the rest of my life with my desire to ride a bike.

In terms of days riding per week, it varies throughout the year I’d estimate the average is probably 3 days a week, summer drags it up, winter back down… I don’t really count turbo time either, it’s not really riding to me…

I do need to spend a bit of time on a bike every couple of days or else there’s a definite drop in my mood and I become less patient…

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Do you ride every day?’ is closed to new replies.