Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Did everyone have a nice time in Kent at the weekend?
  • BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

reminds me of an article on the radio a few years ago about “tolerance zones” for prostitution and how the people living in those zones were, probably rightly, put out by them. So what to do, hookers hook and blokes pay, so where do they go to keep the residents and businesses happy? One guy phones in with the ideal solution – large car parks on the edge of town with controlled entry and exit points that aren’t used at night – what are they called again, oh I remember, park & ride.

aracer
    Free Member

I wonder where the secret location is?

flange
    Free Member

High Brooms park, which is about the roughest bit of Tunbridge wells you could find. It’s been all over the local paper for weeks, but when you actually looked at the rules and regs, there was no nudity, drinking or drugs allowed. Which makes me wonder whether it was just a lot of dry humping…

By all accounts it was a washout (I didn’t attend!) but it hasn’t stopped the usual NIMBY’s written strongly worded letters to The Courier…

Junkyard
    Free Member

golden showers were not against the rules then

jimdubleyou

My brother in-law lives down there. I’ll be sure to ask him how he got on the next time I see him 🙂

tomhoward

One of the big concerns is parking?

They’re doing it wrong.

tomhoward

oops, DP

Fnar fnar….

tillydog
    Free Member

Local councillor Dianne Hill said… People are obviously going to be concerned about the noise.

😯

bullheart
    Free Member

Two miles from my house; didn’t even get a residents discount…

aracer
    Free Member

Were you hoping for BOGOF like tom up there?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

One of the big concerns is parking?

haha exactly what i thought! It’s always bl00dy parking

holmes81
    Free Member

High Brooms Park nice

tomhoward

But the parking was ok?

bails

I might regret this, but…
    What’s

hungry human hippos

?

bullheart
    Free Member

Were you hoping for BOGOF like tom up there?

I’ll take what I can get…

Sounds like it’ll be off next year mind – more chance of getting action at the Kent Agri show…

jimdubleyou

Somebody took it too far…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-41011598

Poor fella.

Jamie
    Free Member

@Jim

4 posts up.

CountZero

A spokeswoman said: “But tracks which have been laid through the woods do require planning permission. A retrospective application has been sought, which will be assessed on its own merits. If it is not found to be acceptable then enforcement action will be taken. Investigations regarding the felling of trees are ongoing.”

Got wood?

boxelder

“Sword swallowing”?
    Pulled pork??

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Did everyone have a nice time in Kent at the weekend?’ is closed to new replies.