• This topic has 351 replies, 73 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 32 posts - 321 through 352 (of 352 total)
  • Diane Abbott – I'm surprised it has taken a year
  • teasel
    Free Member

This is hilarious.

Please tell me you lot are secretly smiling when you type this stuff and actually all get together for group rides and shit from time to time…

Junkyard
    Free Member

I had racism once in Holland DD it was terrible the bastard mistook me for someone English i mean English ..can you imagine the hurt DD well can you

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Has TJ flounced, or is he coming back to try and tell us that he never said the things he previously said again?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have ridden with TJ if that helps not had the pleasure with Zulu but i would pray it was not in woods and i would always keep him in front of me thankfully I would be safe as he has a deer gun so the bullets wont harm me ….but if he gets near something really dangerous like a car I am off 😉
    Nearly met DD once but I am sure it is only a matter of time

I think he is ignoring your attempts to provoke a reaction…why exactly would you pleased you made someone flounce?

druidh
    Free Member

I’ve experienced racism and her comment today is a very good example of it. As has already been pointed out, there is some pitiful hypocrisy going on in this thread.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Interesting attempt to play ad hominem and try change the subject away from TJ’s hypocrisy there Junky…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Answer that, and I’ll answer you

I’ll make it nice and simple for you Zulu. Now, and follow me carefully, you can either obfuscate, duck and dive or you can just say that you haven’t experienced it…apart from the agony of oppression you’re feeling today.

I reckon I know which one you’ll go for but we all know which one is likely true.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

teasel – Member

This is hilarious.

Please tell me you lot are secretly smiling when you type this stuff and actually all get together for group rides and shit from time to time…

I have ridden with a good few folk off here and I am laughing at idiots like Zulu. His desperation to score points leads him into such stupid and contorted positions it is really funny. This thread has been particularly amusing watching people who usually cry “PC gone mad” crying “racist”

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Ah TJ – my desperation to score points eh?

Now, what about your desperation to deny that Diane Abbots comments were racist?

its clearly racist just in the lazy unintentional way not the overt intentional way – “negative stereotyping on grounds of race, nationality or ethnic origin”

to:

it sounds like its racist but when you look at the wider context I do not believe it is.

Interesting eh?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Druidh – or simply some folk have a different opinion of the statement? It is not hypocrisy to say what you think. Its hypocrisy to say one thing and think another.

So what racism have you experienced?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Sorry, I’m just going to take a moment there…Zulu, Mr PC January 2012, has just had a go at someone for hypocrisy. Glass of water please. Somebody.

cheekyboy
    Free Member
    aracer
    Free Member

I do not believe that was her intent to make a lazy generalisation

Nobody intends to use casual racism. I don’t think it’s her intent that’s in question.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You know Zulu, if ernie finds out you and flashy have joined the PC Brigade, there’s going to be hell to be paid. 🙂

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Its hypocrisy to say one thing and think another.

Its also hypocrisy to say one thing, and then say the opposite – I can’t think of anyone who would do a thing like that, can you TJ

Now, a little more about how I’ve been an “offensive shit” please TJ – you still don’t seem to have explained 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

Interesting attempt to play ad hominem and try change the subject away from TJ’s hypocrisy there Junky.

Where is the ad hominem? you really have got sensitive to offence today…

PS I have added a wink to the first bit as that is clearly a jokey reference to the guns thread but I cannot believe that offended you so what ad hominem ..seems you are trying to deflect from your glee at a possible flounce tbh.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Come now Zulu, tell us about when you’ve been rcially downtrodden?* You’re avoiding the question.

*apart from today’s distress (I’m trying to feel your pain)

thegreatape
    Free Member

Summary for the latecomers, anyone?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

He is just being tedious Junkyard – best ignored.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Its alright Darcy – I’m just hanging around waiting for TJ to come back and tell me a little more about exactly where I’ve been an offensive shit – as so far, all I can see I’ve done wrong is post up a couple of comments by him that seem to contradict each other 😀

Edit – ah he’s back, Huzzah, I thought you might have gone and done yourself some harm for a minute – good thing you didn’t have a gun, eh TJ?

Funny how I only become worth ignoring when I’ve managed to highlight your own failings, isn’t it TJ 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

for the great ape
    largely we are all hypocrits but the right wing non pc brigade are outraged by a twitter statement form a black labour MP and cry racism.
    The usual lefties do gooders go erm clumsy use of language
    elf defends LFC other point out Suarez is a naughty boy
    Usual suspects argue but from reversed positions [ thankfully not agreeing or we would know something strange was at work]
    TJ gets loads of grief which is as usual OTT [ some deserved as well though]

No one really likes her whatever their view

i would not read it personally as it is not that funny – first few pages discuss the issue the last few just involve bickering

Funny how I only become worth ignoring when I’ve managed to highlight your own failings, isn’t it TJ

that just what i was thinking and doubtlessly DD so wheres is your tale of racist woe and how was that ad hominem..you dont want to be a hypocrit now do you after your strong moral stance against such folk surely 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

thegreatape – Member

Summary for the latecomers, anyone?

Lots of folk who normally shout ” its PC gone mad” now shouting “racist” In a rather hilarious show of gross hypocrisy. apparently lots of them are the victims of racism as well.

Oh and I get called a hypocrite for having an opinion that does not match theirs and daring to say it. Being honest = hypocrite to the newly discovered PC lot

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

So, Zulu it’s a “No, I wouldn’t know racism if if had kicked my arse” then. Right. And you’re now all PC on our asses over your torment at the tweets of a black female labour mp who you appear to despise. And you’re this evening accusing TeeJ of hypocrisy and double standards?

Just brilliant. It’s moments like this that make me glad I’ve stayed up late. Bless your ass.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Cheers fellas, won’t bother reading this one.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Zulu – you have not highlighted my failings at all. You are just being a tedious childish hypocrite who is best ignored as you have nothing of value to say.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Oh and I get called a hypocrite for having an opinion that does not match theirs and daring to say it.

No TJ – you’re getting called a Hypocrtite for being Hypocritical 😆

Let me just remind you

Is, according to you, not racist – when in the past you said:

“its clearly racist – just in the lazy unintentional way not the overt intentional way – “negative stereotyping on grounds of race, nationality or ethnic origin”

Junkyard
    Free Member

TJ have you thought that a better way of ignoring him is to ignore him 💡
    rather than advise that he is best ignored …he has a point now HYPOCRIT 😛
    EDIT: TJ step away dont tell us you are ignoring him again 😯
    I have got that he is ignoring my question without him saying anything thats how ignoring works
    HTH

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Tbh TeeJ, I reckon we need to let him keep going this evening. This stuff is golden.*

*Accepting his obvious persecution and provocation by the massively racist black MP. I understand this has been a difficult day for Mr PC Jan 2012.

aracer
    Free Member

Lots of folk who normally shout “racist” now shouting ” its PC gone mad” In a rather hilarious show of gross hypocrisy.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bollocks, I have to go to bed. Early start for me tomorrow in my little black van. Zulu, I hold out one last hope that tomorrow, there will be a reveal of your abuse at the hands of racists.*

*apart from the hurt (I feel your pain brother) of today.

scaredypants

Mark

Because this thread has degenerated into the usual abuse and needless argument it’s now closed.
    This useless level of abusive argument is ugly and puts off many from joining in life on this forum. The negative use of the forum rule will be brought into heavy use unless certain so called ‘big hitters’ can’t curb their nasty urges to pick online fights and attempt to bully other users. Time to grow up and start contributing something other than your keyboard warrior egos to this community.

Viewing 32 posts - 321 through 352 (of 352 total)

The topic ‘Diane Abbott – I'm surprised it has taken a year’ is closed to new replies.